|
|
 |
|
28-01-2011, 10:19 AM
|
#1
|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: united states
I am currently: 
|
relapse
I just joined this site because tonight I cut myself for the first time since I was in high school. Since about September when I started up school again I've been up and down in terms of my emotions but it's been the past few weeks that have really been getting to me. I haven't had the urge to cut in so long, not since I was a sophomore in high school. But tonight I couldn't seem to stop myself, you know? The urge was too strong but now I'm disgusted and ashamed of myself. I'm just glad I found this website. I don't feel like I can talk to the people I know, and having this gives me some hope.
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-01-2011, 12:21 PM
|
#2
|
|
and so it continues, the monotony of it all
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ...i don't know...
I am currently: 
|
Whats kinda scare is your story mimics mine in ways... except I couldn't quit till senior year... and I started again three weeks ago.... but the shame sucks... I'm here though...I mean, we gotta stick together, right? You can message me, if you wanna talk...
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-01-2011, 03:45 PM
|
#3
|
|
a mirror that reflects it
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently: 
|
it sounds like you went a long time without cutting, and thats a great achievement. don't let the slip up overshadow all the times that you successfully resisted.
what helped you in the past to ride out the urges? maybe you could use those again, or change them a bit so that they're more new and interesting or more effective.
|
this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.
The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.
PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie
|
|
|
|
28-01-2011, 07:12 PM
|
#4
|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: united states
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by hiddenscars
Whats kinda scare is your story mimics mine in ways... except I couldn't quit till senior year... and I started again three weeks ago.... but the shame sucks... I'm here though...I mean, we gotta stick together, right? You can message me, if you wanna talk...
Thank you. That really does mean a lot.
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-01-2011, 07:16 PM
|
#5
|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: united states
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by PastExpiration
it sounds like you went a long time without cutting, and thats a great achievement. don't let the slip up overshadow all the times that you successfully resisted.
what helped you in the past to ride out the urges? maybe you could use those again, or change them a bit so that they're more new and interesting or more effective.
I try to keep myself busy, make sure I don't have time to think about it but last night I was just alone and sad and I think I was feeling rejected by someone I consider a close friend. When I was in high school I always had someone to talk and the past few months I've been feeling lonely. I also took up knitting back then which is something I could try again...just to keep my hands busy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:18 AM.
|
|