RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-01-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
TurquoiseFish
I like you.
 
TurquoiseFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:
Hmmmm I think i need some support

Hey guys,
I literally just joined this site like yesterday cause ive been feeling the urge to cut so frequently. I looked at all the distractions etc... but they only worked for so long. I'm worried because ive started to not eat again and I cut for the first time in almost a year today. I'm worried about myself. I'm not really sure what I'm asking, support? Haha I don't know but I just don't want to get everyone I know worried again like last time. Sooooooooooooooo I don't really know. Does anyone have any ideas for distractions or positive thinking?

Many hugs and many kisses
Emily <3



I like polaroid film.
I like French baking.
I like you. Lets be friends. :)

TurquoiseFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 05:18 AM   #2
StuckInReverse
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Hi emily :) Which distraction methods help you the most? I know what you mean when you say they don't work well after a while. Sometimes you just have to stick with them or find new ones :)

Is there anything you absolutely love doing?

StuckInReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #3
~hunni~
 
Join Date: Apr 2007

Well done on going a year SI free :)

Is there anything that's happened to you lately that's changed the way you feel? For positive thinking, I don't really know, but I guess just have to focus on the idea that things can change, and things can get better for you if you just keep looking forward.
Take care, feel free to PM me if you want to talk
xxx

~hunni~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 01:50 AM   #4
Celticroots
 
Celticroots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United States
I am currently:

Hi!

Welcome to RYL! I am sorry that the distractions aren't working too well right now. Is there anything in particular that's making you want to cut so frequently? As for positive thinking, I find it helpful to remember that this too shall pass. I also find that going for a walk is helpful when I have urges.

Take care!

Celticroots is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:56 AM.