RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
ProzacSmile
 
ProzacSmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bournemouth
I am currently:
Fat

i'm fat fat fat fat fat. thats all.



~If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see.. you can find out first hand what it's like to be me..~

WhichyWay is my baby sister.. I love you baby girl ^_^

ProzacSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #2
_Nemesi_
 
_Nemesi_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Italy
I am currently:

And even if you were? There are people out there who love you for you, no matter how fat/thin/tall/short you are. Looks are just something we don't choose, your real personality is inside, and it's the one you should worry about (not in your case as I'm sure you're an amazing person just the way you are :) )
Take care x

_Nemesi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

The above put it beautifully.
What makes you think you are fat and is this a realistic view, do you think?



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 02:06 AM   #4
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

fat is an adjective that describes your body. just like blond, freckled, tall, dark skinned, etc..... don't give it any more meaning than that. it doesn't say anything about your personality, so don't use it to attack yourself. you wouldn't define yourself by your hair color, it doesn't make sense to define yourself by your body shape (or percieved body shape) either.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 03:07 AM   #5
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I'll tell you now- you're not fat! You're beautiful just the way you are! I really hope that you can learn to believe that someday. I know it's hard at times, but, it's true. I love you! You can get through this :)

you can always send a pm if you want to talk

*hugs and love*



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:12 AM.