RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
dyinginside
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:
Contains Suicide - ive had enough

I cant stand this anymore **** it. I have no hope no aspirations. No one im a lonely selfish self centred ogre and i want out. I cant stand it why is emotional pain so much worse than physical.

dyinginside is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :
Old 17-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
CagedBird
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

I don't know why emotional pain is worse...almost a philosophical question.

I'm so sorry you are hurting. Maybe it'll help to talk about your despair? I know sometimes words aren't enough...but maybe they can add all together to mean something? eventually?

take care of yourself.

CagedBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #3
dyinginside
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

I hate myself, i hate my personality everything about me and i cant forgive myself for being here, being so weak and unable to end it all.

Im a failure and a let down, i hide everything from my family, all i want is for someone to love me for who i am, not be in money trouble, not overweight, not a loner, not a screw up. I cant get over the years of bullying and as stupid as it sounds because i should do. I am haunted by it everyday

dyinginside is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:36 AM.