RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
ProzacSmile
 
ProzacSmile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bournemouth
I am currently:
What's wrong with me?

Sorry to post.. just needed to vent some stuff. I've tried being supportive to others but i've been so self-involved with my depression recently.

I don't even know why. I have a gorgeous son, a wonderful boyfriend who loves me so much, and great friends and family.

So why do i constantly think about
The following content has been hidden - Reason : triggering/graphic
slashing my arm to shreds?


I'm struggling so much. I've been having trouble with my moods, i'm up and down all the time. My son's father is being an absolute idiot, i'm struggling with monery, i get lonely a lot (my boyfriend works and i'm at home with my son, plus he only stays 2 nights a week), and i hate the way i look. I lost a lot of weight in 2009, i had a relationship breakdown and pretty much didnt eat for 4 months, however loved the way i looked after. But after getting pregnant and having my son, i've put a lot of weight on and not been able to lose it.

It's just a lot of silly little things you know. But it's getting to me. It builds up and up and up until i can't take it anymore.

Sorry for ranting.

xxxxx



~If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see.. you can find out first hand what it's like to be me..~

WhichyWay is my baby sister.. I love you baby girl ^_^

ProzacSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 17-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

it doesnt seem like theres anything wrong with you =) if self harm is a coping mechanism youve used before, then feeling like falling into old patterns when your having a hard times seem rather rational when you think about it.

you should never feel bad about fantasising about something that once helped you during a hard time in your life. if you slow down and think about why you feel this way, and why that triggers thoughts about s/h, it may help you to stop yourself in the future before the urge becomes to strong.

anyways good luck, and i hope you feel better soon. keep safe.



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 PM.