RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
The War With My Mind
 
The War With My Mind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prestick
Can i just say hi

I just wanted to introduce myself in the vets corner. I'm John and have suffered with depression and self-harm from my early 20's. Currently going through a rough patch and I'm looking for some support and distractions (could this sound any more like date ad?)

Glad that's done then



These scars are mine!!!!!!!!!

The War With My Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
x-Silvermist-x
elohvee-e
 
x-Silvermist-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

Hello, welcome to RYL, I hope you find it a supportive place.

x-Silvermist-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #3
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

hi John,

warm welcome to vets :)

i hope you find the help that you need here.

much love.
Rachel
xxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #4
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Hi John welcome to the boards.

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #5
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Bonsoir Monsieur John :)

Welcome to Vets....feel free to post away and hope to see you around :)





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 12:07 PM   #6
mikey
I'm a girl
 
mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hello!
Welcome to RYL and vets.



There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: 'This glass is half full'. And then there are those who say: 'This glass is half empty'.
The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: 'What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Terry Pratchett


mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #7
clear_skies
 
clear_skies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010

Hi John, welcome!






clear_skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #8
Papillon
 
Papillon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

hey john, welcome to RYL, hope you find what you are looking for here hun.
if you ever need to talk feel free to PM :)
tc x



http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2851063#post2851063 <<< loving this thread!!


Papillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 03:43 PM   #9
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Hi John
Welcome to VETS
PM me if you need anything
Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #10
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

Hey John! Check out my "Please Introduce Yourself" thread in Vets Support. You'll get to read introductions from many other vets members and expand yours if you like. Welcome!

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
The War With My Mind
 
The War With My Mind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prestick

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I shall pop over to the introduction thread and introduce myself properly.

Happy new year everyone.



These scars are mine!!!!!!!!!

The War With My Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:49 AM.