RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
Zurg
Evil Emperor
 
Zurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The TARDIS
I am currently:
Someone dear to me has lost her mum...

I'm crying so much right now..... I have a really good friend and we've been friends since kindergarten...... I just went on facebook and i saw that her mum passed away earlier yesterday. She's so young. Younger than me. And it hurts so bad to think of her in so much pain. To think of how alone and hopeless she must feel right now.

I've been close to losing my mum too a couple of times in the past few years.... I know the fear and the desperation.

*cries* My poor, poor friend. I'd give her the world but it won't bring back her mum....... I think i'll just sit and cry for a bit.....

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 18-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's mum *hugs and hands you lots of tissues*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #3
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

I'm sorry about your friends mom.
How are you now?
*hugs*



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
Zurg
Evil Emperor
 
Zurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The TARDIS
I am currently:

I'm ok now..... I've spoken to my friend and she seemed ok. Well, as ok as you can be in such circumstances. I have decided i am going to the funeral to show my friend all my support.

Thanks for your replies :)

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 03:37 AM   #5
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

really sorry about your friend and how bad you are feeling also.

im not sure if youve been to the funeral yet. it will be hard but worth it to be with your friend and supporting her.

i hope youre ok as you can be.
much love.
xxxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
makedamnsure
 
makedamnsure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
I am currently:

Hey, I don't know if the funeral has happened yet, but I really hope you do go.

The friends that came to my mums funeral mean the world to me. Even if I don't speak to all of them much anymore, I will still always remember that, and be thankful for it. It was overwhelming and there were a lot of people there that I didn't know so to see a few friendly faces meant everything to me.

There is nothing much you can do. But if you can just go and see your friend and do normal stuff and have a laugh and a cry or whatever.



Courtesy
Integrity
Perseverance
Self Control
Indomitable Spirit


makedamnsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
Zurg
Evil Emperor
 
Zurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The TARDIS
I am currently:

I've just come home from the funeral. She was happy that i showed up. I sat right behind her all the way through and she was so brave. I gave her a big hug afterwards and said i'll call her tonight.

I'm glad i went. If it was me i know i'd like to have a friend there. I'll call her throughout christmas to check on her.

It was sad and i cried a bit but i'm still glad i went.....

Zurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #8
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Well done for going honey. I'm glad your friend had you there! *big cuddles*



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #9
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Glad you were there for your friend. You sound incredibly supportive and she'll be glad of that. I know I would be.
Take care.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:15 AM.