RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:
How Would You Describe Youir Depression or Illness?

my depression is really bad right now.

i dont have the motivation to clean house, or even shower. ive been in bed alot lately.

it takes all my energy and i feel weighed down and useless. christmas is bittersweet.

i want to sleep the days away so i dont have to feel anything.

it is deep in my gut.

anyone care to describe their depression or illness?

loves.
xxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Youve just described mine
Hugs my love xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

thanks rowie bird for replying.

i did manage to shower thig morning. and i just wanted to know how everyone's depression affected them.

love you Rowie Bird.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

hey rowie,
im on MSN,,,wana come join me please?
love you to pieces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 07:03 PM   #5
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

sorry, I popped out....and missed you
am on now if that helps xx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 11:45 PM   #6
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

yeah...i guessed we missed each other. i took a nap and when i came back, i saw you had been there....poo!!!

love you
xxxxxxxx





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 12:04 AM   #7
SparkleKitten
meow
 
SparkleKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Sounds a lot like mine, only on my really low days I hear a voice of a girl my mind has invented (I think...), she's called Rebecca and she talks to me when I'm bad and appears in my dreams to support me. But other than that I feel low inside constantly, a sinking feeling and continually drained. I sleep so much and I want to cry all the time. My hygene routine goes out of the window and the only reason I get out of bed is because I'll get yelled and screamed at if I don't.

*hugs Rachel*

SparkleKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 02:18 AM   #8
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

a sort of nothingness...

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #9
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Like two monkies armwrestling on a submarine, wearing only bikinis and wellington boots!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #10
tifflehan
 
tifflehan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

On a down day I feel numb and so out of it. My meds are so high that even on good days I can sleep 4 hours in the afternoon and about 8 at night. Bipolar runs my life. Dictates what I can and can't do. My energy levels are low alot of the time too.

tifflehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapenguin View Post
Like two monkies armwrestling on a submarine, wearing only bikinis and wellington boots!
im going to say LOL on this!!!! thanks for bringing some humor to this :)





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 09:43 PM   #12
The War With My Mind
 
The War With My Mind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Prestick

Something that strips me of my natural energy and leaves me a lazy, unmotivated and a very alone person. I hate my depression and anxiety.

The War With My Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 01:22 AM   #13
Entropy
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Like there is something small inside my chest poking my insides to make them hurt.

I can't do.. anything.. anymore.

I don't know why me, or what to do...




"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"


Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 06:45 AM   #14
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

It's like someone has put a tarp over my head and nailed it to the ground... it's dark, muggy and smells bad.



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #15
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiwuzzle Lives View Post
It's like someone has put a tarp over my head and nailed it to the ground... it's dark, muggy and smells bad.
Jess have you tried bathing? :p



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #16
Casper_Fading
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
 
Casper_Fading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently:

Indeed.... doesn't work :(



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


- Dr. Seuss


Casper_Fading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #17
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

I feel flat. Alone. Unable to get out of bed despited the Radio Alarm Clock constantly chattering and playing music at me, Sleep at least 12 hours at night and take myself into bed in the middle of the day too . I cut just to FEEL something other than low and to have control over one small aspect of my life and to deal with the numbness. I just Feel Wretched and it feels like I'm going to feel Wretched permenatley. Sorry that went on a bit .



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #18
youngatheart
 
youngatheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

I dont really suffer from depression, just feel down but my ED takes over my whole life. Simple things like meals out that I used to take for granted now are huge things. I spend my time thinking of food, exercising and weighing.



Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore


pm me anytime :)

youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #19
dollpart
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

like a clenched fist pulsing under my ribcage.

dollpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 08:39 PM   #20
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Dasher, that reminds me of how I described things to my counsellor a few months ago

Quote:
It’s like I’m standing with my friends and we’re all talking and laughing. But there’s a thick pane of glass between us. I can hear them and I can laugh along with them as though we’re interacting. But in fact, although I can hear them, they can’t hear anything I say. I’m just an empty, laughing, smiling happy face to them.

And then they start to walk away. There’s something more interesting for them and they start to leave. But the glass holds me back so I can’t follow. So I bang on the glass and I scream for their attention because surely they’ll miss me and come back. But they don’t. They didn’t even know I was there to begin with. I bang the glass and scream and cry, and I keep going until I’m completely exhausted. But it’s no use, everyone’s moved on and I’m left on my own. All I can do is wait for when they congregate around my glass wall again and, for a while, I can pretend I’m one of them.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:34 PM.