RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2010, 07:16 AM   #1
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:
Ever? (Mental Torment) TRIGGERING SI Mentioned!

Get mad at the entire world because you are not "right"
Get mad at the world because you are getting better.
Ever feel left out because you are not right?
Ever feel left out cause you fit too well?
Ever scream because you just ruined "X" amount of days SI free?
Ever scream because you have made it "X" amount of days being SI free?
Ever want to hit someone for loving you?
Ever want to hit someone for hating you?
Ever want to destroy yourself because you have done so well and you see that you are in a forward momentum that only you can stop you but knowing that you can stopping yourself from what you do can possibly make you more insane than if you had just done it like you used to?

Ever feel that you are the only one who knows how you feel?
Ever feel so lonely that the slice of skin screams at you to open up some more?

Ever feel like trash because you did everything right for such a long time and that time came to an abrupt halt because you couldnt control you?

Ever?



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

In the past, God yes! Mainly when I was more 'recovered'. Some of them still yes. It is an absolutely awful, horrible, shitty feeling but I think it is maybe a necessary step towards feeling better. Even slips ups are part of it. I am sorry you are there at the moment. I think everyone will experience at least some of those at different parts of their life/illness/recovery. Sorry I'm not much help.

Thinking of you and hoping things feel a little easier soon *leaves some hugs just in case* xx





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
ontheverge
 
ontheverge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
I am currently:

Yes to everything you posted but what really hit home was:

Ever want to hit someone for loving you?
Ever want to hit someone for hating you?

Ever feel that you are the only one who knows how you feel?

Yes...constantly. I'm sorry you are feeling this way right now. I tend to get like this where even "good things" or "progress" piss me off. Like no matter what I won't be good enough. So I get that. Sorry I don't have any advice :/ I just wanted to let ya know I can relate and I hope that things improve for you.

ontheverge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #4
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

yes :(





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #5
Wannabfree
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: australia
I am currently:

Yes i have and still do feel those things regularly - it sucks :(

Wannabfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #6
WalkingContradiction
Skye
 
WalkingContradiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Australia
I am currently:

All the time



What am I, some sort of wizard?

WalkingContradiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #7
misskitty112
Short and Fiesty.... Enough Said.
 
misskitty112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A small town, West Virginia
I am currently:

Sounds like my life.
I have no words, but I read, and I'm here if you need me <3



"Life is easy to chronicle, but bewildering to practice."-- E.M. Forster

misskitty112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:23 AM   #8
lizliz
 
lizliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington
I am currently:

Yeah - same here. I have felt that way many times. It sucks. But we're all in the same boat - we've all felt that way before - and we can make it through the turmoil - through the emotions - because we are strong. :)



Breathe...Just Breathe.



lizliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 06:30 AM   #9
Rain Keeper
flooded in a mental state of hell
 
Rain Keeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: between reality and the afterlife
I am currently:

I am hurt tonight. My mind has played tricks on me. I am ashamed.

He wont be home until the 21st now. I have scheduled a meeting with my counsellor for tomorrow night. I had texted and she called me back. I havent seen her since I think September. I was doing well. I still am...just a lil hiccup. Burns not cutting...hurts bad though...*cries*



the flood is here and i can't keep the rain


Rain Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 06:41 AM   #10
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*leaves some tissues*

I think you have made the right decision to see your counsellor. You are right, it is just a hiccup and doing things like seeing your counsellor helps to make sure it stays as that. Is there anything you could do that would help between now and when you see your counsellor?





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 03:05 AM   #11
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

That's exactly how I'm feeling right now too Rain. I'm prayin for ya hon!

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #12
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Am proud of you, dear FRainy.
Not too long ago you wouldnt have called her. I truly hope she can (has?) helped you out and given you some ideas to keep safe while he is away.
Can you try to plan something with the kids? Having another sleepover or have them over to bake some xmas goodies they can take home, or??
Love ya my dear FRainy
xxx

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:58 PM.