RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
zowie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
2 years of recovery <3

Hello :)

I don't know how many people are around who remember me, but I wanted to pop in and say hello.

I think about RYL a lot, I think about the people (especially you lovely vets and the great people in the virtual psych ward) and often wonder how you all are. I miss you all so much, I haven't been on RYL for a very long time - I haven't had any need to for myself, and I suppose in some ways, although I'd love to be here supporting and keeping contact with all the amazing friends I made here, it feels like wandering into a part of my life that I have closed the door on. I have many great memories from this website, but I don't want to delve into the bad memories.

Most of all I wanted to come here and say a huge thank you to everyone. To all of my RYL friends, to every person who listened to me complain when I was struggling, everyone who gave me advice, chatted with me, had a laugh with me, confided and trusted in me, and to Harley and everyone who keeps this website running. Thank you so much.
You have all, in your own ways, saved my life.

Thank you :)
Arwen.
x x X x x



-
x Plumeria Sister x
-
Forever thankful to RYL
<3


zowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Aaaw how lovely.

I remember you, albeit i dont think we spoke much. :)

RYL should create a "Thank You" section on the front page of the site from Ex-mambers who write stuff just like this one!

take care

Matthew x



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

ARWEN.

that is great news :):):)

See you in Brighton sometime :]




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

That is so great to hear, well done :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 02:15 PM   #5
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

i LOVE these threads!!!
they make me smile(an actual smile on my face!!)

so happy for you!!!

and thanks for coming back and letting us know how you are doing :)





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #6
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!
 
rockaroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit View Post
See you in Brighton sometime :]
Does this mean you'll be coming to see us sometime? :P

You know I love you hun, and I'm terribly proud of you and all you've gotten through. I do miss you though, damn our busy schedules! x




Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.


rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #7
Ileana
Amarantos Everlasting
 
Ileana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The collective unconsciousness.
I am currently:

That's awesome. I remember you. I also haven't been here in a very long time, for the same reasons as you.
Take Care.




"...that incremental suicide of turning your life into a dream, to make being awake as similar to sleep as possible. Drowsily, lazily, dry-mouth your way through the day's ceremonies, fumble your way back into the dew-bather you never really left, draped in brown, brown now all around, the haze!" - Russell Brand on drug addiction.

"Si ma êkh gûndo piyiamásko...ándo bírto barruno. Bírto, bírto barruno."



Ileana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
Silver Phoenix
Oooooh, there's a monkey!!
 
Silver Phoenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: A little place called home
I am currently:

That's great news Arwenio :)

So proud of you and pleased for you that you have come this far. Sees you soon hopefully xx





PM ME - I always welcome a random PM :)


Silver Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:18 PM   #9
youngatheart
 
youngatheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
I am currently:

That is brilliant news!! congratulationsxx



Differences...are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. GOF
Albus Dumbledore


pm me anytime :)

youngatheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:36 AM   #10
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

ARWEN <3

I only just seen this. I am SO SO SO proud of you sweetheart, keep it up xxxx



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:22 AM   #11
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

I remember you :o)
Great to hear you are doing so well!
xxx

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 09:46 PM   #12
tamobhuuta
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.K.

i don't post really in Vets but i am doing so for you, you are that special. love you lots, you're awesome :)



Zelo zelatus sum pro Domino Deo exercituum.

Ying tong iddle ai po!

tamobhuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2010, 10:49 PM   #13
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I've only just seen this but honestly....I am SO happy for you Arwen. This really made me smile. Good luck to you :) xxx





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:29 PM.