RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
Hazzles
Hazzles
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South west england
I am currently:
Newbie

[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"][/color] Hey guys
Am new here and just wanted to say hi as I don't really know how else to get talking to people and I'm feeling a little lonely.

I'm 21 and from Devon. (anyone from near here?!) I am currently in my second year at university training to be a radiographer.

I've been free for almost a year now and it drives me mad that there's no-one here that really understands any of it!

Anywhoooo I'm haz, hi!

Hazzles is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 17-11-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
Swompt
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

I'm nowhere near Devon, Haz, but just wanted to say Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of very nice, understanding people here.



Much madness is divinest sense
To a discerning eye;

Much sense the starkest madness.

’T is the majority

In this, as all, prevails.

Assent, and you are sane;

Demur,—you ’re straightway dangerous,

And handled with a chain.

Emily Dickinson


Swompt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Hello and welcome to Vets.

SO does this mean you are studying to listen to the radio all day, and if so what station? ~I prefer radio 2 *nods*



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Hello
Welcome to VETS :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #5
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Welcome, I hope you find it helpful here. Please get in touch at any time. Take care.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #6
Hazzles
Hazzles
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South west england
I am currently:

Sitting listening to the radio wouldn't be quite as interesting as x-raying people's broken bones! Lol

Hazzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

welcome to RYL



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 06:18 PM   #8
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

So you listen to the radio allll day whilst taking pictures of bones? What an odd job!!!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #9
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

lol matthew. be nice! :p



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 02:05 AM   #10
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Well its better than listening to bones all day and taking pictures of radios!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 11:02 PM   #11
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

haha, i have this insane mental picture of you with your face next to some big random bone banging it with a gong hammer thing and listening to the noise....



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #12
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

lmao...

warm welcomes to RYL Haz :)





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:36 AM.