RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
smw
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:
Crying

I cried at a birth the other day, it wasn't even that emotional, it was a c-section. I've never cried at a birth before, i feel like I'm losing my grip already.

But then I think why am i crying at a birth and i don't even cry any more when i am depressed? I feel like a loon...

I don't even know what i'm posting this for. Reassurance? But then you don't know who i am under my normal username. arghhhhhh.

smw is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 14-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Why hide?

Loons are cool! Loons are just normal people with a few mental health problems who are generally lovely but just a little broken!! Its the nutters you gotta worry about!!

I cry at lots of wierd things these days. its probably my age but often when i mention it in therapy there is pretty much always a reason.

Births can be quite symbolic. They represent new beginings, innocence, joy, happiness, unity, purity and many other things. Perhaps you werent crying at the birth per se but perhaps it represented something for you inside?

As for reassurance; your a loon and not a nutter! Nutters wouldnt question these feelings. They would think nothing of them, put on a hat made of mouse droppings and follow an old lady home!

Matthew



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I know this is a little late of a reply but just wanted to reassure you that their is nothing wrong with crying a a birth, they can be a very emotional occasion and can often bring up other stuff for us. Hope your okay. Take care
Kat xxx



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 03:16 AM   #4
smw
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
I am currently:

Hey.

Sorry i haven't replied for ages. I've been ill (physically) and have important exams next week. I have lost nearly all my study time, my brain is mush as i'm really upset about the whole situation. I usually get sick AFTER exams when holidays start!

I am starting to feel like everything is just hopeless. I really needed to improve my grades and now I just feel like I might not even pass.

smw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Good luck with the exams



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:59 AM.