RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
TouchVanDerBoom
::real doll::
 
TouchVanDerBoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North England
I am currently:
Look Who's Back...

Hey Guys

Some of you might remember me. Most won't. I used to live on Veterans about three years ago. Then I stopped harming and I left this place.

In the last six months I have overdosed, self-harmed, got fired from two jobs and had an affair behind my boyfriend's back. I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder a couple of months ago.

So I'm back. And it won't be a flying visit like before. I need support and this is the only place I have ever got it.


Last edited by TouchVanDerBoom : 07-11-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: typo


**Proud Plumeria**


TouchVanDerBoom is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 07-11-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Heylo, yes i remember you. Ill say welcome back but with a sad face as it sounds pretty rough.

Hope you are ok
xxxx



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #3
pez_barbie
a little pie
 
pez_barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: newcastle upon tyne
I am currently:

sorry to hear you have needed to come back but welcome back anyway :) my inbox is there if you need it xx



If I pretended I was blind
And struck it from my mind
Would it still be there?
What if I'd do anything
To make it seem all right
I finally got Lei'd in Vets....It was an enjoyable experience!


pez_barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:52 PM.