RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
cakey
i am always ok, ok?
 
cakey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: uk
I am currently:
Some positive(for me) news

I just spoke to my cpn about borderline personality disorder, we had a good chat, I showed her information I found and stuff, and she says she feels I would meet the criteria, and that we have enough to go and see the pshyc.
It feels great to be listened too, and to finally have the chance to answers about myself that people were asking 3 years ago. I know people see BPD and think its a negative thing, but for me, I feel it would be a positive step forward, in a long long road.
I just bacically wanted to share what I felt was a bit of good news!




Sometimes it is easier to hide where noone knows who you are.

Amelia Rose 24.05.11

cakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

I agree with you, this is good news, I hope it all works out for you!



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
frannie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
I am currently:

that's great news that you were listened to and your cpn is going to help :) best of all you seem really happy you're moving forward.

frannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 10:31 PM   #4
cakey
i am always ok, ok?
 
cakey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: uk
I am currently:

The only annoying bit is that the chances are I'm gonna have to wait till the new year for the pshyc appointment. Never happens fast does it? Its only taken 3 years to get to this point!!!




Sometimes it is easier to hide where noone knows who you are.

Amelia Rose 24.05.11

cakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:35 PM   #5
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

two months isnt that long compared to three years though



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #6
cakey
i am always ok, ok?
 
cakey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: uk
I am currently:

Fair point! I am just like...I have spent all that time with noone listening to me, and now that someone is...I just wish it would happen a little quicker, you know? Though it will be nice to get Christmas out of the way, before dealing with all this. I just know its going to play on my mind. You know?




Sometimes it is easier to hide where noone knows who you are.

Amelia Rose 24.05.11

cakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #7
offlineforever
Left RYL
 
Join Date: Dec 2009

Yeah, i see where you are coming from.



Left.

offlineforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #8
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

That's great you were listened to



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 PM.