RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:
How to do something stupid and make it okay?

Oh god, I'm such a f-ing knob-end.

At the moment I'm living/ working on a remote project. And this week we've had building work in our house so there's just me and my boss still living here, with a lot of builders. In the past when I cut or felt like it, I'd go and talk to my housemate who was amazing. But she's moved out now. So this evening I was feeling like arse and I cut and then my instinct said 'go talk to Steph' but she wasn't here so I went to the only person available - my boss. It's not as bad as it sounds, he's only 4 or 5 years older and he was very understanding but what's he supposed to think when I crash into his bedroom with blood running down my arm, sobbing incoherrently and unable to tell him exactly what's wrong. I'm so going to get fired, or at least get the worst reference in history. (Prob won't get fired as they'd have a job convincing anyone else to work here!) But it's not good and I don't know how I can recitfy this.
So, my question is, have any of you ever admitted how bad you felt, and then had to go back on it, smooth it over and make it sound like nothing? How did you do that? How can I make this all go away? How can I convince him that I'm okay?
Any answers appreciated.
Thanks xx




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #2
Laura2.0
 
Laura2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Germany

I think you should talk with your boss about it and apoligize for busting into his bedroom.
You said that he was understanding, so I think talking to him is a good idea.
Tell him that it does not influence work...



You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.

- Olivia Benson

Laura, Ginger, Cassi, Luna, Joni, Lena


Laura2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:09 AM.