RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-10-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:
Penis Envy!

Oh man i saw this penis and it had the most amazing suit on and its hair was so thick and shiney and it was soo good looking and was driving a mad sports car and it was whitty and charming and dynamic and all the other lady noo-noos were all swooning over it..............



damn i am so jealous



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I thought this was going to be a dig at Freud. I am disappointed.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Is this one of those things where you substitute one word for another like here http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/joke...otes-when.html

If it is, I don't get it.
If it isn't... I still don't get it.
But the link's funny :)




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

O_0 ....



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
Keyboard Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Don't worry, Maffew, I lol'd :3

Keyboard Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #6
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Hmmmmmmm

theres only two people who call me that here. do i know you? ¬.¬



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #7
frannie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
I am currently:

ahem, i have your phone number saved as ninjamatt so there! 3 people!

frannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

heeheehee.

thou hast cheered me up this morning.

*gives you a medal*



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2010, 11:54 PM   #9
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran (me) View Post
ahem, i have your phone number saved as ninjamatt so there! 3 people!

Maffew you nana not matthew or matt :P

Fran you haz a bump!!!! O_o



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 12:32 AM   #10
frannie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
I am currently:

i said ninjamatt :p and i stick with it. it's the bestest.

and yes, i am with bump. naughty bump is giving me heartburn to annoying extent but not to the extent i want to do anything about me and it's kicking about and the most innappropriate of times. and so i'm all awake and manthing is snoring away next to me :(

frannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 12:50 AM   #11
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

I have penis envy
I mean how cool would it be to pee standing!
So much easier on a night out.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 05:19 AM   #12
ColourExplosion
 
ColourExplosion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter_Angel View Post
I have penis envy
I mean how cool would it be to pee standing!
So much easier on a night out.
This made me lol. xD



Be yourself..
Everyone else is already taken


ColourExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #13
pez_barbie
a little pie
 
pez_barbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: newcastle upon tyne
I am currently:

well it isnt me i only call you maffew when you are naughty! one person sprang to mind but maybe not x



If I pretended I was blind
And struck it from my mind
Would it still be there?
What if I'd do anything
To make it seem all right
I finally got Lei'd in Vets....It was an enjoyable experience!


pez_barbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 08:07 PM   #14
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:






pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #15
clear_skies
 
clear_skies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Who View Post
I thought this was going to be a dig at Freud. I am disappointed.






clear_skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #16
finding.my.wings
 
finding.my.wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Zealand

Man i lol'd at this alot. Thanks.



The BRAVEST thing
I ever did was
CONTINUING MY LIFE
when I wanted to die.


finding.my.wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #17
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

My penis is better than that penis. And sharlie's penis.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #18
GoldDustReturnz
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
I am currently:

I also have penis envy.
Toilet time would be better.

GoldDustReturnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:27 AM.