RYL Forums


View Poll Results: Do you dream of toilets when you need a pee?
Yes!!! 28 65.12%
No, what kind of loon are you??? 12 27.91%
Huh? I dont dream or sleep and if I did both it would surely be a wet drea 3 6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2010, 02:44 AM   #1
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:
Dreaming of peeing?

ok, so I have a question.
If you are asleep, and your body decides you need a wee, do you ever dream of toilets?




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:52 AM   #2
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

you wrote this while chatting to me! Now at no point did i mention wee wee or going to the toilet in any way shape or form. So now im wondering if i make you wanna pee!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:09 AM   #3
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I need not say anymore than my vote up there.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:15 AM   #4
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

When I was like 10 I dreamed I was on the toilet.
I wasn't... I was asleep and proceeded to wet the bed.

Never happened since, luckily.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special
 
Mrs Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

yes i do. normally in my dream i try to wee and can't go, which is definitely a good thing!




Something Special.


Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #6
ashlee_118
Hidden Tears
 
ashlee_118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Brisbane Australia
I am currently:

I do i dream of needing to pee or toilets os in my dream im in a major rush 2 pee.

ashlee_118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #7
MissAnonymous
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

I think so? I vaguely remember dreaming of going to the loo sometimes.
I haven't wet the bed since I was 10 though.

MissAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #8
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I do. Haven't wet the bed for ages though.
Generally have to wake myself up and then run to the bathroom.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #9
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

When I was little my dad once found me looking for the toilet in the airing cupboard. I was sleep walking (I remember dreaming this). I made it to the toilet in the end. So basically, I managed to dream about weeing, get up, go for a wee, and get back into bed, all in my sleep!





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:40 AM   #10
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyFiend View Post
When I was like 10 I dreamed I was on the toilet.
I wasn't... I was asleep and proceeded to wet the bed.

Never happened since, luckily.
This happened to me when I was around 14, which was incredibly embarassing.





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:31 PM   #11
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I had a dream about 4 months ago where i thought i was having a baby. all the press were around me on the operating table waiting for me to be the worlds first man to give birth. I then woke with a really bad tummy ache in dire need of a poo.

I didnt fowl myself thank god, but i named the poo Winston and you will be happy to know he looks like his daddy :)



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #12
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I don't think I have ever dreamt of peeing, but then I never need to go during the night so that might be why.

I read this as 'dreaming of people' and then was confused by the first post.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #13
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Who View Post
I don't think I have ever dreamt of peeing, but then I never need to go during the night so that might be why.

I read this as 'dreaming of people' and then was confused by the first post.

*pets and shakes head*



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #14
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
When I was like 10 I dreamed I was on the toilet.
I wasn't... I was asleep and proceeded to wet the bed.
Same happened to me, and then again once when I was embarassingly old, like 18 or something (I think I'd had too much special juice before bed.) And then for the week after that I refused to spend the night with my bf in case it happened again. It didn't TF!




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #15
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefka View Post
Same happened to me, and then again once when I was embarassingly old, like 18 or something (I think I'd had too much special juice before bed.) And then for the week after that I refused to spend the night with my bf in case it happened again. It didn't TF!

You do realise that to someone with a rather overly developed double entendre gene like myself; the term "special juice" before bed now has me looking at the screen with one of these O_o faces!



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:08 PM   #16
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapenguin View Post
You do realise that to someone with a rather overly developed double entendre gene like myself; the term "special juice" before bed now has me looking at the screen with one of these O_o faces!
I don't think you need a dirty mind for that!

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #17
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

ummm....i refuse to be embarassed by this, lmao...but i STILL if im in a deep sleep and dream that i have to pee, i will dream that im on the toilet and then i wake up with wet sheets!! ok..be honest...i know you guys have done it too...admit it!!

*hides*





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #18
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

baha Matt, oh and it was nothing about our convo, I was thinking about going the loo and deciding if it was worth the effort before I went to sleep.

But no, often, espcially if I have been to a late night film (Have you seen the size of a small drink in the cinema??) then about 7am my dream, no matter what will transform into me searching for a loo and getting frustrated as I can never find one. Luckily I always wake up, before I find one.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #19
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I have dreams like that when I need to pee. Thankfully I wake up and go to the toilet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapenguin View Post
I had a dream about 4 months ago where i thought i was having a baby. all the press were around me on the operating table waiting for me to be the worlds first man to give birth. I then woke with a really bad tummy ache in dire need of a poo.

I didnt fowl myself thank god, but i named the poo Winston and you will be happy to know he looks like his daddy :)
That made me laugh!

Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #20
Crayons
I like gin.
 
Crayons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

When I need a wee while I'm asleep I dream I'm in this crazy enormous room full of toilets but none of them are private enough so I search for one where no one could see me but I never find one and then I wake up!
It's hilarious that everyone else does this too!!

Crayons is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:40 AM.