RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
Snow Leopard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:
need support

Hi I am really falling apart at the moment. I know I'm overreacting to ordinary things but I just seem to connect with a huge well of sadness. I recently lost my therapist with no notice or time to prepare and have since realised I was so dependant on him too much. I went to see my GP who was concerned about how much it was affecting me so she referred me to CMHT and they are assessing me tomorrow. I am so nervous about it. I had to go through 18 months of assessment only to be told at the end of it there was nothing the trust could offer me because my case was too complex. I found my therapist privately and my therapy was going really well I was making progress. Now I am stuck feeling the loss of this lifeline and not really wanting to see someone new but knowing that there is no other way forward. I don't want to be ripped apart so someone sees the pain I'm in. I could just do with some wise words or support.

Snow Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 26-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
englishrose
 
englishrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lost
I am currently:

ok first thing the CMHT are there to help you when they are assessing you be honest don’t told back because to make a fare assessment they will need to know everything! I’m a student social worker and it’s hard because when people don’t tell me everything i have to make a judgement and then they often need reassessment because they with held information. Being dependant on one person is not always the best thing for your recovery so maybe look at it as a good thing a change to move a step closer to where u want to be however I appreciate how hard it is with no closure that was wrong. You know the moving forward is important for you and that you need help to-do so which is really big and brave of you. You will be fine I’m sorry if I have not helped much but I’m always here if u want to message me. And remember CMHT will have to assess you and to got the help you have to reach their levels of need so don’t play anything down good luck XX



Don't walk behine me I might got you lost!
Don't walk in front of me I may not follow you!
Don't walk beside me the path is to small!

All we can do is walk our own paths,remember your not alone because we are all walking our own paths together!

englishrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
Snow Leopard
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

Thanks English rose you are right i will try and be as honest as possible.

Snow Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:36 PM.