RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
Sleepless123
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:
Worried about Rowie [username Grace]

i am worried about Rowie [Grace] - sorry i know i havent done her username quite right as she has a symbol at the beginning and end which either i dont know how to do [if it isnt how i thought!] or my computers playing dumb and wont let me.

But anyway onto the important stuff.im worried cos she hasnt been online for the past week and is usually on numerous times a day.i really miss her and am also aware she was struggling a lot.

And so i am very concerened about her.

Maybe ive missed something and not read carefully somewhere.Maybe shes just gone away on holiday or taking a break or something.

Does anyone know?

Thanks.



i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!


Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

I was beginning to get worried too Kath, hope she's okay....



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:55 AM   #3
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Apparently she is on holiday at the moment.





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
dark faery princess
*~Ellie~*
 
dark faery princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Yeh she's gne on holiday with her family. Pretty sure she should be back soon xx



And you're my obsession, I love you to the bones...

maybe it's time to get over it now...


dark faery princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
dark faery princess
*~Ellie~*
 
dark faery princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leicester
I am currently:

Im sure she would be glad to know that you've been thinking of her x



And you're my obsession, I love you to the bones...

maybe it's time to get over it now...


dark faery princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #6
pea soup
 
pea soup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: at the end of the rainbow
I am currently:

she told me she would be on holiday for a while but i cant remember for exactly how long. im sure she will be touched that you were concerned :)

*hugs*





pea soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
ferretmonster
 
ferretmonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

yeah she is on holiday, hope shes having a great time :)






ferretmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:20 AM   #8
Sleepless123
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

Thanks for all the replies.And sorry for not getting back to you all sooner.i was away at my parents at the weekend so had extremely limited access to RYL.

Apologies if i worried anyone with this.Rowie replied to my text this evening and confirmed what you all said so thanks for letting me know everyone [and Rowie probably did herself too - ive got a memory like a sieve] and its great to hear from her too and to know that shes safe.

Look forward to seeing you online again soon hopefully Rowie and hope your having a great time away!

Sorry for creating this.

xx xx



i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!


Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #9
ferretmonster
 
ferretmonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

hey don't appologuise i know rowie will be chuffed someone missed her x






ferretmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #10
~Grace~
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Oh Kath, I am so sorry that I worried you.
Its my fault hun...I never told you I was going away
You are so sweet for making this thread, Thank you
Love you xxx

~Grace~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 04:05 PM   #11
Sleepless123
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

Hey im just glad your safe and well.

How you doing?[If you want to talk].

Love ya too.

xx



i do not always manage to be around but i wish you all the very best - love and luck to you all!


Sleepless123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 AM.