RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2010, 01:53 AM   #1
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:
Distract me =]

So yeah, Im getting nervous again now lol.

This time in like 8 days I will be heading off hospital again
Though I keep getting butterflies in my tummy about it hehe.

So that being said, I need some nice distractions off you lot.
What are you all upto these days?
I miss you all!
And those of you who I dont know, Im egear to meet you :)




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

I've not been up to anything that exciting. Work. Therapy. Work. Therapy. All of that.

However. I did go to Westfield a couple of weeks ago!

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

I've been taking myself out to movies and lunch and shopping and watching heartbeat on tv.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I've been busy with uni. Anyways Hello :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

hullo

and heartbeat ewwwww...




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:39 PM   #6
Stellata
 
Stellata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London area

Hello. :)

I'm going to babysit for an hour in a bit.
Wish me luck! [he's in a hyper mood today]

Stellata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Probably not the most helpful thing, seeing as you're going into hosp, but...






&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #8
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:



& another one :)




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

baha i love cyanid and happiness.
<3 Chels

I do love hospital humor anyways hehe





Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #10
snowglobe
 
snowglobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: uk
I am currently:

Hiya
Nice to meet you
Looking for distraction myself so i just wandered on in, hope that's ok

I've been staying in a caravan by the sea with me ma and 2 neices, not very sunny, bit of a chill, adamant i wasnt going in the water at the beach, so of course we got to said beach, there all of 5 minutes and I was racing them into the sea for jumping of waves n splashing of...well, mostly just me! Awesome! Am a water baby

Neice - "Bec, you're a bit like a little kid like me"
Me - *siiigh* "I know"


Well wishes : )

snowglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #11
yordi
 
Join Date: Jul 2010

i just finished a successful court appearance but other than that not much going on here, B.A.

yordi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:33 AM   #12
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

How can you say heartbeat is eww? Joe McFadden is my crush :P






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #13
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I have to agree, I can't stand heartbeat either



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #14
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

My dad likes heartbeat. Its just the music and the general scruffyness. Nah just dosnt do it for me sorry




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:54 AM.