RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-07-2010, 02:36 AM   #1
-Stewie-
da quen b
 
-Stewie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Suicide) - failure

I cut again.

I haven't done it since... December 2008 *as far as I remember*.

I just can't shut up. I know there are things I shouldn't talk about, yet I talk about them anyway. There are questions to which I don't want to know the answer, so why do I ask them? There is stuff I don't want to know, so why do I go looking into it? There are thoughts I don't want so why can't I block them out?

The only way it will stop is if I stop. Meaning my life. But I don't want to die. I want this to stop, not every aspect of my life. I thought cutting would make it stop. But it didn't. Maybe I didn't do it enough. Maybe I need to just keep cutting until everything just shuts the **** up.

It worked a few years ago. It left me in a state of total numbness where I had nothing because I made all my thoughts and emotions go away. But that is preferable to this.

And to top it all off, I'm a ****ing coward. I am back at my parents home (rather than uni home) for 3 weeks, meaning I have 3 weeks without seeing my bf. He is the only person who is going to notice if I've cut again. I don't cut because I don't want to hurt him. But I'm here for 3 weeks; it's cowardly because I can cut all I want for the first few days and as long as I'm careful it will have all scarred over before I see him again and blend in with the old ones.

I'm exhausted so going to sleep. I just posted now because I needed to get this out of my system so I don't cut again, at least for tonight.



"Zeus did not want man to throw his life away, no matter how much the other evils might torment him, but rather to go on letting himself be tormented anew. To that end, he gives man hope. In truth, it is the most evil of evils because it prolongs man's torment."

-Stewie- is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 25-07-2010, 02:57 AM   #2
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Your not a failure, you have done really well to make it this far. Don't let this one slip up hold you back. Keep fighting you can get past this. You deserve it to yourself to try not to cut again, because you are worth it. Hold on there hun



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2010, 03:04 AM   #3
-Stewie-
da quen b
 
-Stewie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

It's more than a slip up. It's a full on cracking.

I'm planning methods of doing it without bf noticing.
I can't discuss them here I don't think it's allowed. But I have gone into so much depth. I'm one sneaky **** =/

I don't even want help. I dont know what possessed me to post this. I'm quite happy being ****ed up, I should have realised that before I allowed anyone else to care about me enough to try and fix me.



"Zeus did not want man to throw his life away, no matter how much the other evils might torment him, but rather to go on letting himself be tormented anew. To that end, he gives man hope. In truth, it is the most evil of evils because it prolongs man's torment."

-Stewie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:39 PM.