User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Rules
Sponsor RYL!
Today's Posts
Search
RYL Forums
»
Veterans Corner
»
Veterans Board
»
Is anyone a playworker?
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Member Search
Find All New Posts
Find All Hugged Threads
Go to Page...
Forum Jump
Member Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Introductions
The Guide to RYL
General Chat
Fun and Distractions
RYL Games Arcade
Research & Media Requests
Creativity and Reviews
Forum and Community Questions
The Guide to RYL
Open Topic Support Forums
General Support and Advice
Serious Discussion and Advice
First Aid Advice
First Aid Information and Articles
Specific Support, Advice and Recovery Forums
Self-Harm Discussion and Support
Eating Issues Support
Mental Health Discussion and Support
Abuse and Bullying Support
Veterans Corner
Veterans Board
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
05-07-2010, 01:28 PM
#
1
MrsNutkin
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Somewhere only we know...
I am currently:
Is anyone a playworker?
If so I have a question about the job
MrsNutkin
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MrsNutkin
Visit MrsNutkin's Journal
Arcade
Challenge
MrsNutkin
in the Arcade!
10-07-2010, 10:54 PM
#
2
Sans Peur
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK
by playworker what do you mean? my job title is play worker but may be in a different field.
Sans Peur
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Sans Peur
Arcade
Challenge
Sans Peur
in the Arcade!
11-07-2010, 02:16 AM
#
3
Bacchus
It has been too long my friends
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:
I play at work, but my job does not really smile at that. They want me to be more serious. When I hear that I put on a really serious face and walk around like that. I think it's silly.
But what do you mean playworker?
Bacchus
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Bacchus
Arcade
Challenge
Bacchus
in the Arcade!
12-07-2010, 07:01 PM
#
4
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:
playworker as in play therapist? As in helping children gain understanding? (eg, child in hospital waiting to undergo cancer treatment)
I touched on this slightly when I was studying childcare at college (if it's what I think it is anyways)
When the world says
give up
Hope whispers
try one more time
Lou Lou
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Lou Lou
Visit Lou Lou's Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Lou Lou
in the Arcade!
«
Previous Thread
|
Next Thread
»
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1
(0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Search this Thread
Advanced Search
Posting Rules
You
may not
post new threads
You
may not
post replies
You
may not
post attachments
You
may not
edit your posts
vB code
is
On
Smilies
are
On
[IMG]
code is
On
HTML code is
Off
Censor is
ON
Forum Jump
Member Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Introductions
The Guide to RYL
General Chat
Fun and Distractions
RYL Games Arcade
Research & Media Requests
Creativity and Reviews
Forum and Community Questions
The Guide to RYL
Open Topic Support Forums
General Support and Advice
Serious Discussion and Advice
First Aid Advice
First Aid Information and Articles
Specific Support, Advice and Recovery Forums
Self-Harm Discussion and Support
Eating Issues Support
Mental Health Discussion and Support
Abuse and Bullying Support
Veterans Corner
Veterans Board
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is
08:15 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Home
-
Forum RSS
-
Low Bandwidth Archive
-
Top