RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
~*Dare to Dream*~
 
~*Dare to Dream*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:
Loneliness

Loneliness, I really don't have anyone to look after me to help me when I feel bad. I am Alone.

Its really bad - help others so much, Ive been there for C when she has needed me and when she was feeling suicidal but its not appropriate for me to tell her about me, and what I need at the moment.

I need to get away from here. I need to go away and forget about this place. lll be going to uni soon, but that still seems so far away.

I can't tell anyone how I feel. I can't escape from this nightmare in my head. Its going on and on. I can't stop it though, it repeats over and over again.

I hope it goes away soon.

I want this loneliness, emptyness to end.



Trust in the process and in your own strength.


~*Dare to Dream*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 03-07-2010, 08:28 AM   #2
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

Oh, Ann, I dont have many words, but for whatever it is worth, you can always message/ctc me.
So sorry you feel so alone, sweetheart.
xxx

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:33 AM   #3
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I don't really have anything in the way of advice either but if you need anyone to talk to I'm here *hugs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:20 PM   #4
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

have you tried any of the 24hr phone/email support lines - such as samaritans or saneline?



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:00 AM.