RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
grizzlybear

I am currently:
Triggering (SI/Suicide) - really desperate

i can't do this on my own i just can't, the services are going to stop my support in three months and i can't do this on my own.

i cant cope caN'T stop crying and shaking, can't do this i feel so ill and there just going to leave me like my family did, everyone walks away and i am so scared, i want to die so much right now, just can't do it i want to cut so bad and just carry on cutting until i phsically cant anymore ,i just want this to be over i want the pain to end but it wont end it never ends, the only way to make it end is to die. the only thing stopping me right now are my cats and friends ,why does everyone have to leave

i have a eating disordor too they are going to get me some therapy for that and for my past seeing someone monday for eating probs.
and going to day hospital for six weeks.

i feel so ill i don't no what to do i am loosing control, and i can't get it back again.

i am sorry for posting but just need some support right now, but feel like other people need it more and i am just taking up space.

grizzlybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
iliketea416

I am currently:

Do you know why they are going to stop your support? Is it worth talking it through with them, explaining how worried you are?

You are not talking up space. It sounds like things are really difficult for you at the moment. *hug*

iliketea416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
mesmerized.
hannah.

*offers hugs*

It sounds like you're having a really rough time right now, and I'm sorry about that. Please don't feel like you can't ask for support here; that's what RYL is for, and you deserve just as much help as anyone else. Don't feel bad about it.

Do you know why they're stopping your support? Have you tried talking to them about it? If you're not okay and you don't think that you'll cope on your own, then perhaps they would consider extending it beyong those three months, or finding some other kind of help for you. It does sound like there are some positives in there - getting therapy for your eating disorder and your past, and going to day hospital. That therapy - is that going to end in three months too, or will that continue? I know it's hard and I really think you should talk to them about how you're feeling, how worried you are, but do try to remember the positives as well.

What would help you right now? Is someone you could call or be with, a friend maybe? Keep talking here, if it will help at all. Try to just stay calm, do something nice for yourself maybe. You will get through this, and there are people out there who want to help. I'm here anytime if you need to talk or anything, I'd be more than happy to listen. Take care of yourself, be safe xo

mesmerized. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 12:09 AM   #4
grizzlybear

I am currently:

they are cutting everyones support due to changes in services, i feel so alone right now, i really want to get through this but i don't no how, i think they might be able to extend suppoet. got in a real panic about it i need to talk to my worker properley about it.

i have spent this evening helping everyone else am so tired, have taken some meds to help me sleep, hopefully things will not be as bad in the morning still want to cut so bad thogh.

there are alot of positive things happening too, but my ed is really bad and i feel like i am at a crossroads and i don't no which way to turn, i want to get better, but i don't want to eat or put on weight.

but i have to fight this i just don't no how.

thanks for replies

grizzlybear is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)