RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-06-2009, 07:30 AM   #1
Kimaru
Fight off the lethargy

I am currently:
Akward

I am the only one of my friends who hasn't had a boyfriend and is a virgin...and my friends always talk to me about their boyfriends/girlfriends and ask me for advice and tell me how awesome it is to have a Girl/boyfiend...and they always tease me about being a virgin. They always ask me for dating advice but I really don't know what to tell them...Its all really akward most of the time.

"Some people get by, with a little understanding. Some people get by, with a whole lot more."
-The Sisters Of Mercy

Kimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #2
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome

I am currently:

Hey!
It's practically the same for me. Sure it is awesome to have a boyfriend but it has to be the right boyfriend. A lot of people rush into getting into a couple because it's the "done thing". A lot of the time they're not ready for a relationship or quite commonly it's with the wrong person. Please don't feel pressured into having to find a boyfriend, there is no set age to have to find one by. This is especially true with your virginity. Having sex for the first time should be a truly special moment and I think waiting for the right guy is so important. I bet you there are so many people out there who wish they would have waited longer before losing their virginity, because once it's lost you can't get it back. What I'm tryng to say is there is no shame in waiting for the right guy and it will happen for you I promise! Maybe you just have to stop looking and you might find the right person for you in the most unexpected place! What I would say is go and out and get used to meeting lots of people as friends first and then you'll have a greater chance of connecting with someone.

Also if you're finding your friends conversation awkward could you ask them to keep that kind of thing to a minimum around you, especially teasing you about your virginity which they have no right to do. If they're real friends they will respect that.

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.

Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)