RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-08-2022, 04:31 PM   #21
Auror.
Camden

Moving is the absolute worst. Even for neurotypical humans. It is incredibly stressful. I hope once you can get things unpacked and organized it starts to feel better. Is there anyone who can help with the unpacking, besides V?

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 10:34 PM   #22
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

I mean, I guess Claire could help but last time I moved I had a specific support worker who helped me set up all my bills and stuff. I think I am becoming an annoyance to Claire because now all it feels like she does is refer me to other people rather than help, because stuff isn’t in her remit, or thats what she says.

The Worst Witch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 11:06 PM   #23
Elmer
Patchwork Elephant

I am currently:

Is Claire's job role the same as the previous support worker? It seems strange that nothing you need from her is in her remit.

Moving is a huge and horribly stressful task, and I hope you are able to allow yourself some grace while you navigate it.

'It's an impossible choice ... I'll just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me.'

"You're not scared of climbing mountains. You're scared that you can't make them move."

Jenna was here :P

Elmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 11:23 PM   #24
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

Kind of - she will listen to how things are going generally and we have a few things in the pipeline, its just hard to talk to her about moving stuff because she tells me that I’m doing incredibly well. I guess I am in that I’ve just paid a painter a small fortune to paint my flat for me, and the furniture I didn’t have has been ordered. I think she’s just frustrated because a lot of my appointments atm are with the jobcentre and they are incredibly unhelpful. Last time I had to reschedule with them twice because they had made appointments on days she doesn’t work and when they were rescheduled, they lasted less than 5 minutes. We came out of both wondering what the point was.

In terms of moving stuff, they refer to turning point and I’ve just been discharged. I was also discharged from womans aid for not engaging, but it was them who didn’t engage with me so think she’s making a complaint

The Worst Witch is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)