RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-08-2014, 12:40 PM   #1
DKiller417

I am currently:
Contains abuse - One last trip

The beautiful summer time, a time where all youth should enjoy the free time from school. But not all get the chance. Some individuals lost all their friends and the love of their family in one and a half months. These individuals are cursed to sit through the entire summer, just merely thinking what to do with their lives. Day to day they are losing their will to live, until they just accept the fact, that their lives aren't worth living anymore. One of these individuals is me. And here's my story.

A baby has been born, the mother filled with joy, the father nowhere to be found, he deserted his family in the time of need. That's how I wanted to start it, but for the sake of simplicity let's skip the first 13 pain-filled years of my life.

Let's go back as far as yesterday, I go visit my father to say to him that for my good grades I have won a trip to Romania, and I'm leaving tomorrow. He said that it OK and do I need any money. I told him that I could use some, so he handed me 20€. We drank the coffee and I told him I'm going. He told me I shouldn't have even come, that he would still has his 20€. That really hurt me in the heart, but I didn't really pay any attention to it. Until today.

Today I woke up to the usual grandmother speech of me being a lazy bastard, keep in mind I woke up at 9 AM sharp. Then after breakfast I sat down to the PC to do some usual stabbing Templars in the neck (Assassin's Creed). My mother then flew into the room like a dragon, spitting fire at me. Saying how I always spend my days in front of the PC doing nothing, she also added that I'm not interested in anything. I point up to the wall behind me lined with 34 Diplomas from Maths, English and a little Karate. She left my room. 10 minutes later I'm listening to BFMV on my headphones, I don't hear her coming in. She must have said something cause the only thing I remember is a brutal slap coming from the right, a hard slap knocking my headphones clean off. I as thinking that was weak shot. And it didn't really hurt, I earned and dealt far more stronger hits in my karate class (which I'm not attending anymore cause I got really bored from it). All of the sudden BOOOM. An even weaker hit from the left, this time it was my grandma, there they are shouting at me. I keep myself from bursting to tears, I'm a strong person, but these are the people that you turn to when you have a problem, not the ones who should cause it. I try to deflect my mothers next slap, but my hand frozed solid. I can't lift my hand against my mother cause it would kill me from inside. They later live, I'm sitting on the bed sobbing, a rare sight indeed, but everyone has a flaw. And this is when I revive my old plan of killing myself.

Last edited by Tig : 02-08-2014 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Removed goodbye & suicide method.
DKiller417 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 02-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #2
Tig

Hi,

It sounds like you are struggling very much at the moment and reading your post was quite concerning.

Do you think you might need to seek some emergency help?

Please take care.

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #3
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

I'm sorry to hear that your family have treated you like this.

Suicide is not the only way out though. Is there another relative you could stay with for a while to give you some cooling off space from your family? Have you ever had any professional help for your suicidal feelings? Could you go to a local hospital to get some help? By the fact that you mentioned euros, I can tell you are not in the UK, but I'm sure wherever you are there is some kind of provision in hospitals for mental health crisis.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)