RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 18-08-2016, 07:57 AM   #1
bestoflife

NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!

Hi there,
My sister lost her child in the birth, it was my her pregnancy. She was admitted to the hospital just a few days before her due date with severe labour pain. But when she was taken there, she was not attended for about an hour before a doctor came to see her. By the time doctors turned up, it was too late and the baby had given up, we had lost the baby, she was stillborn. After that, both my sister and husband went into chronic depression, because it was their first child, after 10 long years of marriage. My brother in law lost his job because he couldn’t concentrate on his work, and their life has become miserable now. They don’t have any income now and no other savings. Our family friend suggested that we could go against the Hospital and recover the damages from them and rebuild their lives. I was looking for some similar cases online to know the chances of success and found this case ( http://www.sommersandroth.com/our-ca...ds-to-rebuild/ ), and I think it’s very similar to our case and we have full chances of succeeding. I hope this works and my sister and brother in law get back to their old lives pretty soon. I just wanted your prayers so that we succeed in the case and they recover soon. Thank you so much.

bestoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2016, 06:10 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Hi there, sorry to hear about the loss of your niece. Have your sister and her husband (as well as you if you feel it would help), thought about seeking any counselling to help cope with this loss?

A lawsuit sounds pretty intense (I'm afraid the link didn't work for me so I couldn't actually check it out); personally I'd maybe suggest making a complaint through the hospital first, to hear their side of the story on whether they think this could be prevented by different action on their part.

I'm sending my good thoughts and hoping that you and your family get some closure on this and are able to move forward from this.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2016, 11:19 PM   #3
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Make a formal complaint.

PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.

Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)