RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
Fisher_man

I am currently:
Need HELP!!

Ok so this may sound weird to all you. But on the way home from school when I was taking her home, she asked me if I wanted to play a game. I said sure and we played the nervous game. I don't get nervous easily so she got all the way inside and touching me "there". So we quit because we had gotten to her house so I said tomorrow would be my turn jokingly cuz I know I probably wouldn't be brave enough. But I texted her later saying that it kinda tickled and blah blah. She replied back that she doesn't feel right and she feels like a tramp/whore/slut (her words) because she had basically cheated on her boy friend. I said that the issue was small cuz we are best friends and that she had already told me that she just wants to be friends. So nothing will ever happen. But she still thinks that she cheated on her boy friend. So what do you people think? I know it's kinda immature but I think she just felt bad for me cuz I'm 17 and have never had a girlfriend I.e. never been touched there or anywhere by a girl.

Fisher_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
Horizon

I am currently:

You might see the issue as small, but that doesn't mean she views the incident the same way you do. Maybe to her, it's bigger, and she's regretting the decision to play the game. It's best to just let her deal with her feelings without invalidating them.

Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 11:56 PM   #3
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...

I am currently:

I agree maybe at the time she was turned on and wanted to do things but afterwards felt bad about, so i do agree maybe giver her some time before you talk to her again.

"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"

Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)