RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 17-11-2020, 03:39 PM   #61
Auror.
Camden

I hope you are right Lana. Nobody seems to get that we need it to stop.

yoyogirl, I'm sorry you are struggling.

How is everyone else doing?

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2020, 05:40 PM   #62
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

I get that you need it to stop. Its stressful hearing about people getting sick, especially when the human in charge of actually putting policies and stuff in place to help is more worried about challenging the election result and refusing to concede he lost. We are sorry you are struggling so much, and Soot and I are sending positive vibes and some penguins! We know you like penguins :)

The Worst Witch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2020, 10:27 PM   #63
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.

I am currently:

Camden- they are working on getting through the test stages of more than one possible vaccine as fast as is reasonably possible. It'll still take ages for things to improve, but people who know a lot about this seem optimistic.

I'm a bit mixed.
Half the time I feel like things wouldn't be massively different if we weren't in lockdown, at the same time going to the shop and seeing that up to half the people don't bother with mask wearing is making me slightly panicked.
Most of my friends and family seem to have stayed healthy so far, and the ones that caught it seem to be have recovered from it alright. I consider myself really, really lucky there.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2020, 06:31 AM   #64
Auror.
Camden

Yes even though a lot of it is actually science stuff we still think maybe some of it is luck. We are not allowed to wear a mask. Lyra cannot because she is a dog. But I am not allowed either. Do you think it is possible the humans you see not wearing them are also not allowed to because of medical things like us?

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

Old 19-11-2020, 08:14 PM   #65
Auror.
Camden

really sorry for posting again. we are confused and we are scared and there are maybe new rules and there is a curfew and we do not understand what to do. we cannot ask our case manager human because they are not our case manager human after tomorrow.

Old 19-11-2020, 08:59 PM   #66
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

Is there anyone you can ask for clarification, like friends or family?
I can relate to being confused by rules changing.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 20-11-2020, 12:06 AM   #67
Auror.
Camden

the only other humans we know here are my parents and we cannot ask them. we tried emailing the new medical human to ask and the nurse human replied and just said not to worry so much. we are scared.

Old 27-11-2020, 09:14 PM   #68
Auror.
Camden

sorry. sorry for bumping.

the boarder human at the barn texted me to tell me she has been exposed. she did not tell the barn owner. i told the barn owner. i saw her in person and i touched things that she touched and i touched her pony and the other ponies and other things. panicking. panicking panicking panicking panicking panicking.

Old 27-11-2020, 11:20 PM   #69
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

Are you able to get a test?

I am sorry to hear this. That must be really stressful.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 28-11-2020, 01:00 AM   #70
Auror.
Camden

no. we cannot wear masks and we do not have our case manager human to help.

the barn owner talked to her and said she has not been to the barn since tuesday and her son is the one who was sick and she was with him last night so she says we are safe. she said she is not allowed back at the barn for at least a week and has had two negative tests.

Old 04-12-2020, 07:00 PM   #71
yoyogirl

I am currently:

I wanna be released from my own head and the mess it’s got its self into, I wanna stand up and tell people that I use x y z but I don’t wanna be labelled hypocrite. I want to know why do x y z and don’t seek help for it like I don’t visit the emergency room I just cover my ass.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 07:09 PM   #72
nonperson

I am currently:

^ I'm assuming that's in the wrong thread...

But it has reminded me to ask if anyone is going to form a special Christmas bubble with anyone?

(Or Christmas bauble as I'm choosing to call it )

nonperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 02:22 PM   #73
The Worst Witch

I am currently:

No, V and I are going to stay by oursleves and not form a bubble. We’d usually be invited to Christmas at my uncles but he’s forming a bubble with my cousin, my cousin’s wife and their 2 kids. My dad and H are forming a bubble with my brother, his girlfriend so there would technically be room for us but I am gay and therefore an abomination and not welcome until I marry a bloke. So I’m very happy we have to form bubbles because V and I can avoid the usual Christmas drama, woohoo!

Who are you forming a bauble with np??

The Worst Witch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 04:12 PM   #74
nonperson

I am currently:

Haha, avoiding the usual Christmas drama is maybe the only good thing to come out of covid. =P

I'm already in a support bubble with my parents so I'll see them and then I'm going to bubble with my friend and her 2 kids. It'll be nice to have some normal time with them again, only for a day though, not going to do the full time frame.

Old 17-12-2020, 03:39 AM   #75
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

How is everyone doing?

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 19-12-2020, 06:35 PM   #76
nonperson

I am currently:

Has everyone seen the new Christmas rules and introduction of Tier 4 in England?

Old 19-12-2020, 06:45 PM   #77
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

Not yet.
And I feel like it's gonna be depressing reading up on it :S

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 19-12-2020, 06:47 PM   #78
nonperson

I am currently:

https://www.itv.com/news/2020-12-19/...rus-cases-soar

That's the live announcement.

Yeah it's pretty sucky. There's a new Tier 4 and Christmas bubbles are only allowed on Christmas Day.

I can't Christmas bubble with my friend now and am unsure if I should even be travelling home to see my parents.

Old 19-12-2020, 06:49 PM   #79
Unbreakable.

I am currently:

I don't really have any in person plans anyway and think the smartest thing would be to still have the whole country in lockdown going by the numbers.
But it's still frustrating and upsetting that after nine months this is still what things are like.

I do feel sorry for people who are now having to change plans they were looking forward to.

Last edited by Unbreakable. : 19-12-2020 at 07:24 PM.

the sun

the moon

the truth

Old 19-12-2020, 06:54 PM   #80
nonperson

I am currently:

It generally doesn't affect me much either to be honest.

I was really worried about the old Christmas rules tbh, so kinda glad that it's been tightened up but it does massively suck for people who have to cancel plans. They shouldn't really have relaxed the rules for so much to start with.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)