RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #641
Acrasia

Picking on you? If i was picking on you you'd know about it. And i'm merely stating what you've said yourself with the way you delete your posts and say "I'm done" every other post.

People with AN/BN have a whole bloody BOARD to discuss there issues. We have nothing.
Not enough sympathy?!? People with AN/BN have more sympathy than anyone who is overweight/obese. I've never stated anywhere i don't have sympathy for them, i'm saying that's how it makes me FEEL, there's a MASSIVE difference. I kick myself for not being able to restrict because i'm a fat f*cking b*tch, that's why!

Old 12-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #642
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.

I am currently:

Hi Everyone,
As you can see the thread has now been locked. Although there was some very good ideas,there has also been a lot of flaming and it seems as if its descending back into that, so it's best that this is closed before this goes any further.
If anyone feels strongly that they want this to remain open, please feel free to contact the mods. This thread is being locked for now until we can get all the mods opinions. Thanks.Liv.

There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)