RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
destroy-!!!-infinity
...blood from the air...

I am currently:
She left me...for him

My girlfriend and i have been together for just about 2 years. she ****ing left me...for one of our friends...she had dated him when she was younger, long before we started dating...but it was in the past...i thought it was in the past.

i used to get jealous over previous girlfriends...but i felt that i moved past that...and jealousy tends to stem from not trusting...i trusted her...how can she do this? i didn't object to her spending time with friends, even if some of those friends were ex boyfriends...she chose me, she only looked to me...she needed me and i needed her.

she ****ing walked away from me...and left me alone. i was single for over 3 years...has she ever been single? she just floats from relationship to relationship...from experience to experience searching for something. i thought i could give her what she needed.

i just don't know what to do anymore. even if she wanted to be with me again, i couldn't be with her. not if this is how she...

i wish i could hate her. but i just miss her so much. this doesn't make any sense. my brain can't process this...what happened to us? my body won't stop shaking,...

we were supposed to be together. she told me she would never leave me...she told me that she wanted to marry me some day.

now i'm left with salt on my face and an apartment that is now just a cruel reminder.

my whole life has been. running with the wind. and playing with the cowards. it’s so hard to see. i’m fractured within. a poet in a window. we’re bastards and thieves. we’re lovers and saints. we’re holding on to mourning. and in the shadows i will be. until the sunlight melts away. until we tire of murder...fill me up with love...say goodbye when you leave. remember to breath. remember to listen. it’s getting harder to be. the son you want of me. the son i’ll never be.

destroy-!!!-infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:57 AM   #2
airwolf282

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy-!!!-infinity View Post
i was single for over 3 years...has she ever been single? she just floats from relationship to relationship...from experience to experience searching for something. i thought i could give her what she needed.

i just don't know what to do anymore. even if she wanted to be with me again, i couldn't be with her. not if this is how she...

i wish i could hate her. but i just miss her so much. this doesn't make any sense. my brain can't process this...what happened to us? my body won't stop shaking,....
Hey there,

I hope you're ok. I know the pain of having someone you love leave you because they think they want to be with someone else. From experience I can tell you that it will get better with time. It would be understandable if you did hate her, she sounds like a total whore bag. People that just float from relationship to relationship like that are just gutter trash. How can you love someone and then get rid of them like a used car or a job that you hate?!?! The truth is she is a weak minded person and is so insecure about herself that she goes around acting this way. Sooner or later you will realise that you are better off without her and her issues. I know it's hard not to take personally but she left because she's the one who is messed up........one day you will find someone who you will be happier with.........and someone who isn't searching for another person to save them from their own stupid, shallow, ****ed up self.

"For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the sheltered never know"
-Pinned to a noticeboard at the US Command Post in Khe Sanh.

Tears of Solitude = my wonderful sister

airwolf282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 12:49 AM   #3
destroy-!!!-infinity
...blood from the air...

I am currently:

thanks for replying...i'm honestly not at the point where i can hate her, but i understand what you're saying...

i don't really understand her...her actions the past few days make me feel as if she's someone else...maybe she is...i just didn't think a person could change so quickly...i don't think she was showing me a false face,...maybe on some level...i just don't know.

part of me is also scared for her. she's an amazingly strong women, but it seems like she's suddenly out of control. she even told me part of the reason she needed to break up is that she needs to be able to "**** up" for awhile...maybe she just wants to be around other people, maybe she wants to do a **** ton of drugs and **** around..i just don't know...i'm so upset with her and hurt, but i'm also so worried about her. she's been my best friend for 2 years...and suddenly she's changing so fast. i've done things like that before, but it's usually due to my emotions being really messed up...so i guess i'm worried she's hurting from something...

and then...i feel like there's no point. maybe none of this meant anything. it hurts so much to think that.

i feel like i'm about to have a nervous breakdown...i've slept for 4 hours in the past 4 days...but i don't feel tired...i've had almost nothing to eat as well...everytime i try to eat something i feel like i'm choking.

and i know i still have to watch her move out...so i'm scared this is going to get so much worse before i can even start to try to piece things back together again...

i was so happy just 6 days ago...i can even remember the last time...it was kissing her goodbye..i told her i loved her and meant it..she said the same to me and smiled....i saw her 2 hours later and she was done with me...

my whole life has been. running with the wind. and playing with the cowards. it’s so hard to see. i’m fractured within. a poet in a window. we’re bastards and thieves. we’re lovers and saints. we’re holding on to mourning. and in the shadows i will be. until the sunlight melts away. until we tire of murder...fill me up with love...say goodbye when you leave. remember to breath. remember to listen. it’s getting harder to be. the son you want of me. the son i’ll never be.

destroy-!!!-infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 05:48 AM   #4
airwolf282

I am currently:

You may not see it now but you are better off without her. She obviously has a ton of issues and would rather take them out on you by hurting you......or she is just a skank and was lying to you all along....or maybe a bit of both. She sounds like a fake.....a fake human being. One day it will all catch up with her.

I know I probably sounded insensitive. I'm not normally like that as a person but I do tend to tell things the way they are. If people want to **** around and do drugs or whatever then they die of AIDS or Hep C then I have no sympathy......it's their own pathetic stupid fault.

I remember back to my first gf who left me to be with an ex of hers........he ended up abusing her and near killing her. She contacted me on msn about 2 years after that and I told her my news....that I was now married. Sometimes the best revenge is moving on.

You're better off getting away from her and letting her run her stupid pathetic little life into the ground. She will be worse off than you in the end, if she isn't already. At the end of the day you don't need her issues affecting your well being. My advise would be to take time out and focus on you and your life. You will get back on track sooner or later.

take care and stay safe

Nathan

"For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the sheltered never know"
-Pinned to a noticeboard at the US Command Post in Khe Sanh.

Tears of Solitude = my wonderful sister

airwolf282 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)