RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-05-2008, 12:43 AM   #1961
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

hehe :P
We arent THAT complicated....(in fact thats a lie....we probably are without meaning too :x)
but i ponder guys...in exactly the same way :P



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 12:49 AM   #1962
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

we are easily pleased, women are too tricky, you never know what they want




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 12:52 AM   #1963
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

aww. We do apologise :D
Most women just want to feel loved...and to feel like you care and listen to them..and take them seriously...and they want to be made to feel beautiful...and specail...in a nutshell :)



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 04:30 AM   #1964
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Covers you in biofreeze to make the feeling come back and then proceed to make you insanely hot, then cold



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 04:32 AM   #1965
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow
 
Kiss Me Furfrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

*huggles and tells you how very amazing you really are*
x








Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 04:34 AM   #1966
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

*makes you rational*



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 06:48 AM   #1967
cuppycake
'I miss the lips that made me fly.'
 
cuppycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lost in Pennsylvania.
I am currently:

*huggles and comforts* don't be upset. ):



I miss the lips that made me fly
But I guess I can live without you but without you ill be miserable at best

Youre all that I hope to find in every single way and everything I could give Is everything you couldn't take
The following content has been hidden - Reason : Last cut, may trigger
Last cut: December 9, 2008


cuppycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 10:21 AM   #1968
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

*Sits with and holds*



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 11:04 AM   #1969
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*fills you up with hugs*
[that made more sense in my head]




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #1970
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

toxxxxicccc
eek that song is in my head now
*dances*





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #1971
dancingirl
Ellie (:
 
dancingirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham, England
I am currently:

*sits down and waits patiently to read what you've written when you've finished* :)




Change the voices in your head,
Make them like you instead

♀♀


dancingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #1972
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Eeeenteresting...




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 02:23 PM   #1973
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_of_broken_hearts View Post
*detox!*
you like what I did there, eh? eh? :P
well i burst out laughing...

nd
*wraps you in bubble wrap and cuddles*





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #1974
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Hahaha yes I do like =)

Dazey Daisy...ooo...*sits with*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 03:28 PM   #1975
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

Sharing? :D



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #1976
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

*Sits with and hugs*
I'll protect you :)



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #1977
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

*sits in your aura*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 08:52 PM   #1978
Strawberry.Bananas
Vicki :)
 
Strawberry.Bananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham
I am currently:

*Accepts into aura and calms but cheers up*



"Can I ever be truly whole again...



...after being broken so many times?"



Strawberry.Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 11:46 PM   #1979
Stress Free Anxiety
Felicia
 
Stress Free Anxiety's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA
I am currently:

*pokes* *wishes to borrow a slice of your hyperness* =]

Stress Free Anxiety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 11:48 PM   #1980
Detour. Derail
~* Formerly Voice Of Reason*~
 
Detour. Derail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nowhere
I am currently:

:O I want to plot....I only seem to be able to scheme hehe :P



...&& the cracks begin to show...
**Lex**


Detour. Derail is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:14 AM.