RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #19661
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

some light chores, a little editing of my manuscript and the appointment at the job centre this afternoon. Nothing special.

You?



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #19662
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Fun fun fun ^_^
I'm still sitting in my pyjamas haha. I need to tidy up and email my Uni at some point though.



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #19663
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Morning.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #19664
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Mafiki <3 what's up darling?



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #19665
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

afternoon Marie.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #19666
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Afternoon guys.



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #19667
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Anyone else getting almost offensive amounts of rain?



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:01 PM   #19668
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Sorry, had to go out before to see my Nana.

Hello again, and how's everyone?

Don't worry, Lanny, I'm fine.

& Yeah, Adam, it's been raining a fair bit here too.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #19669
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

It's been raining here too, don't know about offensive amounts. I've been asleep since about 10 am.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #19670
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Its like constant drizzle here atmm not yet offensive.



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #19671
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

if it keeps up i'm going to have to swim to the shops.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #19672
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

There's a smidging of sunlight showing through the clouds right now.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #19673
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

could you send it this way mafiki?



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #19674
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

*prods it over Adam's way*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #19675
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Thankies ^.^



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:32 PM   #19676
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Has it worked?
It's gone all dull and crap here now, so I'm presuming my prod's sent it somewhere.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #19677
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

the rain has stopped, but it's still grey for the moment.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:38 PM   #19678
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Don't blink!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzzjgBAaWZw[/ame]



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #19679
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I love that video ^.^




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 09-06-2010, 04:44 PM   #19680
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

it is fantastic ^.^



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 17 (0 members and 17 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:43 PM.