RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #19641
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Hedge



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #19642
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

funds



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #19643
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Fun!!



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #19644
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

games



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #19645
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Ludo.



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #19646
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

getting-a-six-on-the-first-go



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #19647
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Binomial expansion



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:38 PM   #19648
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

normal distribution



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #19649
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Lorries



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #19650
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

trucks



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #19651
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Ducks



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #19652
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

hutch



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #19653
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Rabbit



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #19654
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

warren



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #19655
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Machine guns



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #19656
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

war..



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:58 PM   #19657
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Peace



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #19658
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

serenity



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #19659
Scaredy-cat
I am the very model of a modern major general
 
Scaredy-cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The bottom of a well
I am currently:

Blissfulness



He was no longer jean valjean but no. 24601 -les miserable


Some of life's mysteries will never be solved, such as why, after spending an entire evening listenong to Bach, do I find myself humming "the birdie song".......

I am reaching, but i fall, and the stars are black and cold, as i stare into the void of a world that cannot hold- les miserables

Scaredy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #19660
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

joyousness



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:44 PM.