RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-07-2008, 03:00 AM   #19441
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Lucy, I said I loved you a couple of pages back!
'Cause you were the only person who brought me fags when EVERYONE seemed to have been travelling =[

Hi Jay, i'm Nat.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 03:23 AM   #19442
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

works for me.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #19443
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i come online and the rainbow room has grown by like ten pages, wtf.
wine, breast milk, other things i can't remember what you were talking about, yeahh.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #19444
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

I'm ill.
And in work.
And I haven't been paid for 2 weeks of work.
And I am PISSED.

Today's gone from bad to worse to even worse.
I'm just waiting for hell to come int eh door.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #19445
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

So. ****ing. Hungover.

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:37 AM   #19446
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

But that's your own fault.
I deserve much more sympathy.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #19447
horizon_surfer
Constantly searching for the next horizon
 
horizon_surfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

*wanders in.. looks around.. freaks out slightly..finds a corner on the ceiling and hides there.. drops a piece of paper down saying..:

Hi.

(Well I never said it'd be interesting...)*



"Its fine.. salvation was just a passing thought."

horizon_surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 10:56 AM   #19448
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

owh poor you alex.that's awful...nah, i just can't do it.

:P

hi surfer person.

zoe get some painkillers.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 11:00 AM   #19449
Urethra Franklin
Resident Bounder
 
Urethra Franklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destitute View Post
So. ****ing. Hungover.
*points* Ha ha!



Click click click click click click, click yourself under...

Urethra Franklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 11:19 AM   #19450
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Alex.. sorry, but at least you can get a job! I got so many rejections that I just can't face trying anymore!

And you lot are all DIRTY smokers. I can't bear it. Makes me sick.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 11:22 AM   #19451
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Lucy I can go back to hating on you just as fast ¬_¬

True Emillyyyy - but I didn't really have to apply much for it - my mum did some business with her and asked if she'd consider me & I had an interview and voila. Means if they have work I can do weeks here and there atm. If I was applying properly anywhere I wouldn't have a chance.

Then again, they haven't even payed me yet. [And I should have been]
So i'm not happy.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #19452
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Like the Odeon =p





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 11:45 AM   #19453
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears and Rain View Post
Lucy I can go back to hating on you just as fast ¬_¬

.
OUCH.

Quote:
Then again, they haven't even payed me yet. [And I should have been]
So i'm not happy.
cos yur clearly working really hard?



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 01:45 PM   #19454
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

I am :( This is the first day i've coem on.
And only 'cos i'm having a real bad day.
Andandand i'm sorry I ouched you, I kid I kid.

And yes like the Odeon nat :P
Though I did scribble all over it.. not have an NI no.. and write it in pink.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #19455
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey. View Post
And you lot are all DIRTY smokers. I can't bear it. Makes me sick.
gods sake. i've started saying "i can't bear it" SO much because of lucy! &now you're doing it tooo.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #19456
jgiprjgrsjgiorsj
generally a nice person
 
jgiprjgrsjgiorsj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I am currently:

i just woke up. win.

oh no about not getting paid. i know tha tfeeling, im sick of eing sat in wages trying to sort out being paid. then having to go into town and cash chequeus. help.

sympathy.

woe.

jgiprjgrsjgiorsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 04:36 PM   #19457
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Oh Linda.. I know.
I'm actually picking up so much of the stuff she says. I sound like an idiot. At least I haven't started saying 'bare' and 'standard' yet :P
I think I need to spend more time with Emma to overcome the issue.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #19458
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

owh.
i can't help how i speak?!



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #19459
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Spending more time with Emma really won't help eradicate the speaking issue.. z's will own your world.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2008, 07:07 PM   #19460
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

You guys need to learn real English =[





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 PM.