RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-01-2015, 05:08 PM   #1921
hurtnpain
 
hurtnpain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: uk
I am currently:

I dont think i have 1
Whats your best friend called



when your in a hole stop digging

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

hurtnpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 08:19 PM   #1922
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

It was George

Where would like to live?



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 09:23 PM   #1923
hurtnpain
 
hurtnpain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: uk
I am currently:

Anywhere but here
Whats your favourite food



when your in a hole stop digging

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

hurtnpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 09:50 PM   #1924
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

There are many ... fried potatoes, which I have eaten this evening, are one of them

Your favourite music



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 03:46 AM   #1925
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

alternative or indi

how far away is your birthday ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 12:42 PM   #1926
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

December

How are you?



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 08:34 PM   #1927
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

I'm ok

Seahawks or Patriots?





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 01:46 AM   #1928
hurtnpain
 
hurtnpain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: uk
I am currently:

Erm pass ?
Whats your favourite snack ?



when your in a hole stop digging

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

hurtnpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 02:14 AM   #1929
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Hamburger

Do you like to drive?



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 06:50 AM   #1930
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes i love driving- especially when theres little traffic

Do you ever with you went to a boarding school ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2015, 10:00 PM   #1931
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

No

Have you ever been biten by a dog?





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 02:17 AM   #1932
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

yes my dog- by accident


if you could ask for anything what would it be ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 07:12 PM   #1933
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

My mom

Have you ever played tv tag?





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 12:14 AM   #1934
hurtnpain
 
hurtnpain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: uk
I am currently:

No ( i dont know what it is )
How has your day been really ?



when your in a hole stop digging

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

hurtnpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 06:32 AM   #1935
csu.claire
aspiring social worker
 
csu.claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: sydney or wagga wagga
I am currently:

not to bad

what TV show are you currently addicted to ?



Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

I am running the show. Everyone is waiting for me. I decide. I know this now.


Dying is easy. Living is hard

csu.claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 12:20 PM   #1936
hurtnpain
 
hurtnpain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: uk
I am currently:

I love criminal minds
Do you have any pets



when your in a hole stop digging

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

hurtnpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 12:36 AM   #1937
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

I do

Do you drive?





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 01:38 AM   #1938
hurtnpain
 
hurtnpain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: uk
I am currently:

I can
What pets do you have



when your in a hole stop digging

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

hurtnpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 05:28 AM   #1939
KneeSocks
 
KneeSocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Tennessee
I am currently:

Sadly I dont have any :/ had to get rid of my cat and rabbit due to roommates

What's your favorite type of food?

KneeSocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 06:39 PM   #1940
hurtnpain
 
hurtnpain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: uk
I am currently:

I love jacket potato with cheese
What have you done today



when your in a hole stop digging

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

hurtnpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:29 PM.