RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #1901
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Felicity.



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 10:55 PM   #1902
Engel
 
Engel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alabama, (US)
I am currently:

Greta

Engel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #1903
Serendipity.
fabulous.
 
Serendipity.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

helena.

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 04:04 AM   #1904
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Isabelle



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 05:46 AM   #1905
Disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
 
Disturbia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Jenny





It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind it can control you
It's too close for comfort


Disturbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #1906
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Katrina



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 12:06 PM   #1907
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

Lisa, Lola



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 12:14 PM   #1908
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Melanie




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #1909
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nancy



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #1910
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

oprah



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #1911
Serendipity.
fabulous.
 
Serendipity.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

penelope.

Serendipity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #1912
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

queeny



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:59 AM   #1913
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Rachael




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #1914
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

Selina




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #1915
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Taylor




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:31 AM   #1916
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

.Ula.



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:32 AM   #1917
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Victoria




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:38 AM   #1918
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Wendy.



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:44 AM   #1919
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Xena/




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:46 AM   #1920
chinahorse
 
chinahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yesenia.



Given enough tea I could rule the world.


chinahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:29 AM.