RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-03-2014, 01:10 AM   #19001
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_0nlK_0ChI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_0nlK_0ChI[/ame]





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2014, 01:51 AM   #19002
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen
 
EvanO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: PACNW
I am currently:

Enjoy the ride, by krewella (armin van Buuren remix)



Lookin at the world through my rear view, searchin for an answer up high, or is it all, wasted time ~B.O.B

EvanO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2014, 02:56 AM   #19003
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

The Only One-Brock Zanrosso



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2014, 03:54 AM   #19004
EvanO
Schmerz ewigen
 
EvanO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: PACNW
I am currently:

You can't always get what you want ~The Rolling Stones



Lookin at the world through my rear view, searchin for an answer up high, or is it all, wasted time ~B.O.B

EvanO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 06:08 AM   #19005
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Tonight Tonight-Hot Chelle Rae



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 12:29 PM   #19006
kitk@
 
kitk@'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: UK
I am currently:

hallowed be thy name- iron maiden

kitk@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 12:42 PM   #19007
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Invisible Empire-KT Tunstall



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 03:56 PM   #19008
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Wretches and Kings = Linkin Park.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 04:21 PM   #19009
frenchhorn
Oliver
 
frenchhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK

Dvorak's 9th symphony last movement.



"Never be a spectator of unfairness or studpidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence." Christopher Hitchens

'When words fail, music speaks'

I am transsexual and homoromantic and proud to be.




frenchhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 11:47 AM   #19010
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I wonder-Diffuser



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 11:04 PM   #19011
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Eminem-Rap God





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 11:53 AM   #19012
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Spacism-Young Statues



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2014, 12:14 AM   #19013
Captainshiny
August Jung Williams
 
Captainshiny's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

Owl City - Silhouette



If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do, what I'm about to do today?


Captainshiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #19014
out_of_here
Chase
 
out_of_here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Them Crooked Vultures - No one loves me, neither do i.

out_of_here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #19015
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Avril Lavigne & Marilyn Manson-Bad Girl





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 12:05 AM   #19016
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Time of Dying-Three Days Grace



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:56 PM   #19017
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

50 cent-in da club (yea i know.. lol)





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:29 PM   #19018
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Sixteen Minutes-A Lesser Ego



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:04 AM   #19019
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Stamp on the ground-Italobrothers



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:53 AM   #19020
Ardea
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

Ardea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:18 AM.