RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #1861
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Fight. Always fight.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 02:11 AM   #1862
She's_Lost
sing for the world
 
She's_Lost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Wales
I am currently:

youre not a failure.
we arent failures on ryl, we're just upset and sad and have problems, but it doesnt mean we fail at anything.




Value in every breath


She's_Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 02:29 AM   #1863
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

No, people dont dissapear

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 07:47 AM   #1864
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

I don't have mine yet.
I hope you've found yours though =)



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #1865
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

:) Just keep breathing and keep hope alive:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #1866
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

Shadows? Turn a light on :D

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #1867
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Never been that simple:) Ive got to find the lightswitch

I think i know mine, ive just got to wait a while till i get it.



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #1868
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Surely the idea of letting no one near, Just makes things worse :P

oxymoron:):P



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #1869
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Be an Old Positive young man



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 07:14 PM   #1870
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

That's really sweet.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #1871
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Smiles are good.. but they should be real heartfelt smiles.. I hope yours is and if it's not, don't worry it can be.
And also I think your subtitle kind of fits in with your avatar.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 01:35 AM   #1872
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I am glad you are alive, having you here is a great blessing



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 01:46 AM   #1873
Chaos.
Squirrels.
 
Chaos.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
I am currently:

You're a deep thinker





Chaos. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #1874
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Chaos? I'm Unsure what to Make of that



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 10:25 AM   #1875
Atemu
Person who plays CLUE way too much
 
Atemu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Your subtitle and your avatar fit together, and it's sort of philosophical in a way...very nice. :D




::"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are." - Kurt Cobain::


Atemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #1876
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Clue? What's clue?



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #1877
iiLL3GAL
Don't leave me to die here, help me survive here.
 
iiLL3GAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

It's like you're unsure of what to do when something unfamiliar comes into your life.



Click it. Very powerful song and video that describes how verbal abuse actually affects people.

You had to have it all, Well have you had enough?
You greedy little bastard, You will get what you deserve.
When all is said and done,
I will be the one to leave you in the misery and hate what you've become.


iiLL3GAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #1878
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

I guess innocence doesn't stay forever.

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2009, 04:50 PM   #1879
BeautifulGarbagex3
You all don't know how much you saved me (:
 
BeautifulGarbagex3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Paramore. Someone has become ignorant to you ?
*hugs* xxx



It may not be pleasant ; but it's always possible - Brian Molko ♥

I was filled with incoherence .Theories of conspiracy .The whole world wants my disappearance, I'll go fighting nail and teeth .You've never seen such perseverance .Gonna make you scared of me,'Cause haemoglobin is the key - Placebo♥


BeautifulGarbagex3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2009, 01:18 AM   #1880
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You like pms. PM me!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:34 AM.