RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #1861
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

N/A

Favourite toy?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #1862
GraveSong
I'm A Lonely Girl I'll Tell The Tale For You
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Grey :)

And another one which is green.

Mobile Phone?


Last edited by GraveSong : 19-10-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: forgot the point of this game. Duh


It's ok to do whatever you can to keep from hurting yourself.

GraveSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #1863
metal_fiddler
They've got me by the fuse, Smiling with a match
 
metal_fiddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ancient Helvetia
I am currently:

maroon
refridgerator




Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried do they hide deep inside
is it someone that you know You're just a picture
you're an image caught in time
We're a lie, you and I we're words without a rhyme
There's no sign of the morning coming
you've been left on your own
Like a rainbow in the dark just a rainbow in the dark
~Dio

metal_fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #1864
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

White.

What colour is your hair?



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #1865
GraveSong
I'm A Lonely Girl I'll Tell The Tale For You
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Brown

Your bag?



It's ok to do whatever you can to keep from hurting yourself.

GraveSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #1866
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Pink, red and black.

Your nearest relatives' top.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 12:46 AM   #1867
Killer Queen
 
Killer Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
I am currently:

I'm guessing it's black, she always wears black!

The colour of your vacuum cleaner?

Killer Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 01:03 PM   #1868
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Greyish?

TV?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 06:54 AM   #1869
IdleButDeadly
I climbed a pyramid, I think I can do this...
 
IdleButDeadly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Black.

What's the colour or your eyes?





IdleButDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #1870
Killer Queen
 
Killer Queen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
I am currently:

Bluey greyish.

Nails?

Killer Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #1871
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Pink.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #1872
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

My Lighter is Orange.

Computer?



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #1873
IdleButDeadly
I climbed a pyramid, I think I can do this...
 
IdleButDeadly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Black with colorful monsters painted on it XD

What colour is your bed sheets?





IdleButDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 06:37 AM   #1874
Memory
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
I am currently:

Cream/light leopard print.

What color is your toothbrush?

Memory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 08:46 AM   #1875
Pascal Reeve
 
Pascal Reeve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
I am currently:

White with green details.
What is color of your wall behind the monitor?



Dream the dream you want and beleive it will manifest. It will manifest if u beleive in it. what to do for stress relief


Pascal Reeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #1876
pinkflower
 
pinkflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
I am currently:

white with a pink stain^^
what color is your shirt?





pinkflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #1877
kuuipocat
 
kuuipocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canada

Blue!
What colour is the nearest can/bottle?



The Boy with Nails in his Eyes
put up his aluminium tree.
It looked pretty strange
because he couldn't really see


kuuipocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #1878
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Orange!

What colour is your shower gel/soap?



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #1879
GraveSong
I'm A Lonely Girl I'll Tell The Tale For You
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

The soap in my parent's bathroom is green :)

Your deodrant can?



It's ok to do whatever you can to keep from hurting yourself.

GraveSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #1880
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

Pink and white :)

Your tv?



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:26 AM.