RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-01-2008, 12:11 PM   #1841
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

flowers

(nice smelly)





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 12:12 PM   #1842
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

hayfever





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 12:18 PM   #1843
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

Anti-hystamine

(all spelling mistakes intentional)





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 12:21 PM   #1844
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

medicine





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 01:10 PM   #1845
loopy-lass
 
loopy-lass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South East
I am currently:

injection

loopy-lass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 01:16 PM   #1846
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

heroin (the drug in case it isnt spelt right)





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #1847
raining
Time is fleeting, madness takes its toll
 
raining's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: back of beyond
I am currently:

addiction



..........................
.
.......................... ...........................
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=187&dateline=12125054  70
.
.
.




raining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 02:03 PM   #1848
lostdaisy
 
lostdaisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

alcohol

lostdaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #1849
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

glasses





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 02:11 PM   #1850
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

broken





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 02:11 PM   #1851
((deleted))
~Ruth~
 
((deleted))'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Thanet
I am currently:

eye test

((deleted)) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #1852
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

scary





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:12 PM   #1853
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

monsters





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:13 PM   #1854
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Fun..




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #1855
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

playing





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #1856
Lluviazul
m-t
 
Lluviazul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Macondo
I am currently:

chess





Lluviazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #1857
lostdaisy
 
lostdaisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

boring

lostdaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:56 PM   #1858
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

lecture

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #1859
88shelz
be positive
 
88shelz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently:

education





88shelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 01:40 PM   #1860
raining
Time is fleeting, madness takes its toll
 
raining's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: back of beyond
I am currently:

Books



..........................
.
.......................... ...........................
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=187&dateline=12125054  70
.
.
.




raining is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:49 AM.