RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-12-2007, 07:03 PM   #1841
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

**** ME!

Looks like I have something to live for after all!

=D



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2007, 08:24 PM   #1842
charcoal feathers
 
charcoal feathers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Wiltshire UK
I am currently:

I started to watch the one on e4 and got all confused, it was Christmas day.



It's so easy to get lost in constantly having to present
whatever face you believe a person wants to see rather than your own



charcoal feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 02:09 PM   #1843
y a s m i n
looking for somewher to stay
 
y a s m i n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London, UK
I am currently:

i (L) hollyoaks!!! hehe!






x


y a s m i n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 02:46 PM   #1844
Tig
 
Tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007

There were 3 episodes of Hollyoaks on last night, woah, hollyoaks overload!

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #1845
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
There were 3 episodes of Hollyoaks on last night, woah, hollyoaks overload!
I say 3 episodes EVERY night please!!




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 03:32 PM   #1846
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit View Post
I say 3 episodes EVERY night please!!
Aye!!!

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 07:17 PM   #1847
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

I though I died and went to heaven when I found out



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 11:00 PM   #1848
Tig
 
Tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007

Ha ha!
I do love Hollyoaks omnibus on a Sunday morning.

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 12:13 AM   #1849
Just a girl, Interrupted.
drowning in a sea of tears
 
Just a girl, Interrupted.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
I am currently:

I missed the 'oaks this week -/



Nobody knows, nobody cares that I die on the inside
Nobody sees the lie that is me, as I smile on the outside


Just a girl, Interrupted. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:13 PM   #1850
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

OMG I loved the 'Oaks on Wed! We made it quadruple 'Oaks by watching the E4 one too!!! I was soo excited Two hours of pure 'Oaks joy!! Why, I'm tempted to march down to C4 HQ and demand this event is repeated every day!! Who's with me?!



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:13 PM   #1851
Fallen_Half_Angel
**Special K**
 
Fallen_Half_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Derbyshire/Northampton
I am currently:

definitely loved all the tripleness!! :) :)



Sick of Crying,
Tired of Trying
Yeah, im Smiling,
But inside im Dying
Somebody save me, i dont care how you do it, just save me

Kayleigh, 20, Midlands

Number 7 in the Bowels Appreciation Society


Fallen_Half_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:18 PM   #1852
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbright View Post
OMG I loved the 'Oaks on Wed! We made it quadruple 'Oaks by watching the E4 one too!!! I was soo excited Two hours of pure 'Oaks joy!! Why, I'm tempted to march down to C4 HQ and demand this event is repeated every day!! Who's with me?!

*prepares a banner*
Let's go!!!

I love love love E4
eeeeep
Omg at Friday's E4 episode
Who says we burn Jessica? Pooor Darren....




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:19 PM   #1853
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

But Darren's a tosspot too - burn them both!



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:20 PM   #1854
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Maybe a tosspot but he's stuck in an addiction cycle thing that he can't control and I just wanna hugggle him




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:23 PM   #1855
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Meh I suppose. I just like the word tosspot too much :P



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:25 PM   #1856
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*giggles*
Tosspot
Tosspot
Tosspot
Damn that's hard to type properly when you''re drunk.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:29 PM   #1857
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

You hug Darren I will *cough* "distract" Jess........
Grrr she is bad but oh my I fancy her sooooooo much x



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:31 PM   #1858
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

I dont understand the attraction lolss



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #1859
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Jess? Attractive? Really?

I prefer Zoe.
Hubba hubba.
*cough*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2007, 09:34 PM   #1860
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Oh yah that's more like it xD



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:25 AM.