RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2012, 04:35 AM   #1821
mickymouse
 
mickymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: new york
I am currently:

pants

jeans or leggings?






"life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away..."

mickymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:36 AM   #1822
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Jeans

Having your hair up or down?






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM   #1823
mickymouse
 
mickymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: new york
I am currently:

up usaully

cell phone or house phone?






"life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away..."

mickymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #1824
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Cell phone

China or japan?



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:11 AM   #1825
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Japan I guess

Trucks or cars?






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:13 AM   #1826
Pointless
Calamity from the Skies
 
Pointless's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Cars.

Apples or bananas?




[REPONDEZ S'IL VOUS PLAID - Honk if you're Scottish!]


Pointless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:13 AM   #1827
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Apples

Junk food or healthy food?






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #1828
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

healthy food

tea or coffee?








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:54 AM   #1829
mickymouse
 
mickymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: new york
I am currently:

coffee

hotel for a night or home?






"life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away..."

mickymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:54 AM   #1830
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Home

Movies or TV shows?






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:55 AM   #1831
mickymouse
 
mickymouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: new york
I am currently:

movies

hotel for a night or home?






"life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the moments that take our breath away..."

mickymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:06 AM   #1832
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

hotel for a night

Red or blue?



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:08 AM   #1833
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

Blue

Horror or comedy?






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #1834
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

comedy

milk or juice





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #1835
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Depends, what kind of juice

Ice or fire?



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #1836
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

ice

batman or superman?








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #1837
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

superman

baby girl or baby boy



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #1838
lilmissjay
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On
 
lilmissjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Michigan, USA
I am currently:

I'd be happy with either

Sweet or spicy?






lilmissjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #1839
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Spicy.

Indian or Italian food?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2012, 03:05 AM   #1840
momentomori
 
momentomori's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
I am currently:

Italian (:

Hawaii or Alaska?

momentomori is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:36 PM.