RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #1821
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

I was my dads birthday so instead of staying home all day like I've been doing since school let out, I was aloud to invite a friend to go to the movies and dinner with me, so me and my friend Kodi went to dinner and then we went to see Wanted... I had a lot of fun...

I'm glad yesterday wasn't so bad for you, that sucks about work being stressful tho...

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #1822
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

today was fairly lovely for me
i went shopping with my friend
and i realised that people don't actually hate me :)
and i'm happy that you had a good day people





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #1823
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

yay for shopping Alice! and duuuuuuh people don't hate you! you're awesome! and we heart you!

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #1824
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

i heart you too!
thankyou my lovelies

i bought a lovely skirt with butterflies on it :)





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #1825
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

woohoo... i love skirts...i don't have like any tho... :( ah well hehe

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #1826
Getting_There_Monkey
What! I'm not a tree!
 
Getting_There_Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

Alice how could people possibly hate you (: Hehe.. I heart you two too hehe... I only wear short skirts :/ sounds like a nice skirt tho you'll have to show us a pic (:

And Emily that does sound like an awesome day (:



♥ If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree! ♥


Getting_There_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #1827
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

i WILL show you a pic when my camera gets working :)

AND i would like to say right now how much i love the bubble room
you're so amazing!
*bubble glomps*
*dance of joy*





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 11:53 PM   #1828
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

*hides in bubbles*

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 11:57 PM   #1829
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

are you alright emily?
*peers over bubble hiding place to check*





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2008, 11:57 PM   #1830
Getting_There_Monkey
What! I'm not a tree!
 
Getting_There_Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
I am currently:

Hehe (:

You ok emily?



♥ If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree! ♥


Getting_There_Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 12:39 AM   #1831
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

Yeah I guess, Shel. I'll be fine... I just feel dumb...

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 01:49 AM   #1832
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

*pets Emily*
aww sweetie...why do you feel dumb?

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 02:58 AM   #1833
Netsirkylime
Emily Kristen
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Screw reality I'm in effin Neverland.
I am currently:

Because i couldn't keep myself from messing with the burn on my tongue that I got eating.. all because i was triggered by a cutting board.. :(

Netsirkylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 03:47 AM   #1834
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

*runs in bubble glomps all then runs back out*

muhahahahaha!! ^.^



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 05:39 AM   #1835
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

hello everyone haven't been here for a couple of days. how is everyone?





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 11:00 AM   #1836
dancing loony
Angela
 
dancing loony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hi
I have never been in here before...



I am Angela

razorxkissedxwrists is my twin~ scared of me is my mummy~ binkydonkey is my daughter~ dreamcatchme-- is my big sister~
Kona is my guard dog~ dark angel666 is my cuddly teddy bear~ *fading existence* is my auntie~ Miste is my fishie~
troubleshooter is my big sister~



dancing loony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #1837
Steel Magnolia
faithful pastafarian
 
Steel Magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently:

S'up guys! Havent been online for a few days so I just thought Id say hi...


Last edited by Steel Magnolia : 30-06-2008 at 01:25 PM.





"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."

Steel Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 01:01 PM   #1838
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

hiya everyone!
how are you all?

and WELCOME to the bubble room dancing loony
we do lots of dancing here :)





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 01:26 PM   #1839
Steel Magnolia
faithful pastafarian
 
Steel Magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently:

Hey alice! Welcome Dancing Loony!!! *dances around the room*






"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."

Steel Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #1840
destructogirl
Alice
 
destructogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: kent
I am currently:

*dances dances*
how are you zoe?





ilovemyrylfamily


destructogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:56 AM.