|
|
 |
|
28-01-2008, 06:43 PM
|
#1821
|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Reading/Grantham :)
I am currently: 
|
cute :)
|
And I dont want the world to see me cause I dont think that theyd understand
|
|
|
|
28-01-2008, 06:59 PM
|
#1822
|
|
be positive
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently: 
|
babies (sometimes)
|
|
|
|
|
|
28-01-2008, 09:47 PM
|
#1823
|
|
It's okay not to be okay
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently: 
|
Cry..
|

The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..
|
|
|
|
28-01-2008, 10:55 PM
|
#1824
|
|
Fight for another day
|
Tears
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
28-01-2008, 11:51 PM
|
#1825
|
|
you think it's over, but it just begun
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Canada
I am currently: 
|
sadness
|
But it's too late to be real, no time to be strong enough
just time to leave it all behind, memory has become pain
You're tender and you're tired
You can't be bothered to decide whether you live or die
or just forget about your life
Drift away and die, never say goodbye
Drift away and die
Never say goodbye
Drift away and die
|
|
|
|
28-01-2008, 11:56 PM
|
#1826
|
|
Always remember that you're not alone
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Learning how to move on
I am currently: 
|
loneliness
|
My RYL family
Little sisters:Shae-Lynn*, Ugly.Duckling,Rainey, NaiveRagDoll
Special little sister: save_myself
Niece: Brenro
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 01:12 AM
|
#1827
|
|
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently: 
|
desperation
|
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 08:27 AM
|
#1828
|
|
No raindrops on roses or girls in white dresses
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently: 
|
hooker
:P
|
2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind
Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around
If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep
I can think that we just carried on
This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wasted
And I'm wastin' every day
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 08:30 AM
|
#1829
|
|
be positive
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently: 
|
sex/./
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 12:20 PM
|
#1830
|
|
Fight for another day
|
Intimacy
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 04:03 PM
|
#1831
|
|
be positive
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently: 
|
passion
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 05:07 PM
|
#1832
|
|
Time is fleeting, madness takes its toll
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: back of beyond
I am currently: 
|
Fire.
|
..........................
.
.......................... ...........................
.
.
.
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 05:09 PM
|
#1833
|
|
be positive
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently: 
|
burning
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 06:46 PM
|
#1834
|
|
fallenangel1709
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ga
I am currently: 
|
iiccee
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 07:18 PM
|
#1835
|
|
Time is fleeting, madness takes its toll
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: back of beyond
I am currently: 
|
vodka
|
..........................
.
.......................... ...........................
.
.
.
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 09:49 PM
|
#1836
|
|
be positive
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently: 
|
yummy
|
|
|
|
|
|
29-01-2008, 11:43 PM
|
#1837
|
|
Fight for another day
|
Chocolate
|
"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."
|
|
|
|
30-01-2008, 12:37 AM
|
#1838
|
|
I've got a right to sing the blues
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently: 
|
nauseous
|
Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are
|
|
|
|
30-01-2008, 02:19 AM
|
#1839
|
|
No raindrops on roses or girls in white dresses
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently: 
|
vomit
|
2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind
Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around
If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep
I can think that we just carried on
This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wasted
And I'm wastin' every day
|
|
|
|
30-01-2008, 09:03 AM
|
#1840
|
|
be positive
Join Date: Apr 2006
I am currently: 
|
smelly
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:18 PM.
|
|