RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-05-2008, 04:34 AM   #18281
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

I added you to msn too :)

I think its just us. heather said brb and never came back to msn lol





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 04:37 AM   #18282
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

haha back. my computer's stupid tonight ><



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 04:40 AM   #18283
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

im so lamely talking to all of you on msn. lol. Oh and i found out who the person was heather. lol.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 04:43 AM   #18284
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

haha
im confused. oh wait nvm. wow my brain's shot (y)



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 04:46 AM   #18285
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

lala we're cooooooooooooooooooool



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 04:59 AM   #18286
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

zzzzzzzz



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:51 AM   #18287
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

anyone home?

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 04:31 AM   #18288
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

hello?

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:11 AM   #18289
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

what's happening to the queendom? there's never anyone here anymore :(
*feels stupid for talking to herself*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #18290
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

i'll be on after 9 lol



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:21 PM   #18291
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

HellOOOOO




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #18292
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

chels!!!!!
hows you <3



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #18293
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

Not so great, but trying to get back how I was feeling earlier. =]
How're you??
been up to muchies?




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #18294
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*hugs* there are people in the queendom again! :)

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:28 PM   #18295
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

It went all baron for a bit!
lets have a party to shake all the cobwebs away!




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:31 PM   #18296
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*parties with chels*
*sneezes due to all the cobwebs and dust*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:41 PM   #18297
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

oh my, there's some tissues somewhere!!

do you have and preferance to cheesy music to get the part started?

Should we erm... have sending out invites? not many people are turning up =[

*covers queendom with bubbles, banners, and silly string*




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:28 AM   #18298
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*adds balloons and brings out cake and food*
*looks around* maybe we will have to send out invites..

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:34 AM   #18299
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

Music to draw people in...

YMCA? hehe.
Gotta have some cheese music. =]
Maybe (people in ukwise) are asleep? I should be!
ahh well not too late for a party huh?
*turns up the base to really shake away the spiders*




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:48 AM   #18300
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

its only 9:45am here :P the usa people should be coming on soon though if they're not busy studying for exams and such
maybe we need to advertise this party?

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:44 AM.