RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #18161
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

this is the transgression from farting?
my room smells liked somethings actually died in here



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #18162
angelmillennium666
Meee
 
angelmillennium666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Glasgow
I am currently:

i need a bit of help...very much struggling right now.Sorry to pester you folk but i don't know what to do...i don't like feeling like this...i don't feel real...i am needing a little contact with others...if anyone could spare some moments to chat it'd be much appreciated.



"I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight"

angelmillennium666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:46 PM   #18163
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Can I come live in your bed Erin?

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:27 AM   #18164
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Course ya can.
I need to leave for work soon.
Ergh.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:21 PM   #18165
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

You okay angelmil..?

I don't think I should've reused this water bottle.
The water tastes like plastic.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:23 PM   #18166
Belt
Nerd
 
Belt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

That's what they want you to think!



"Robyn, so many people care about you.
You know that."


Belt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #18167
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Eugh, i have my first exam tomorrow. I though i knew the stuff but then i looked at the past questions and yeah i'm freaking out. Arggggg





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #18168
revenge
 
revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

I have my last exam the day after tommorow thank god...
I really should be revising for it though... =/

revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #18169
Potatos
 
Potatos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

i think im an incredibly stereotypical gay man stuck inside a female body.



All we need is spuds


Potatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #18170
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

i miss the gays, especially emma =[

BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #18171
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

You see.. what happened is.. she turned straight. :(

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #18172
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Pretty much :[
[but she's still coming pride]



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #18173
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

This sandwich tastes funny. =[

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:51 PM   #18174
Potatos
 
Potatos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

your face tastes funny =]



All we need is spuds


Potatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:08 PM   #18175
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I'm going to jump people at pride.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #18176
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Maybe pride'll turn her gay again. Highly doubt anything short of killing her man is going to do it though.

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:18 PM   #18177
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

We can leave that to you then Zoe ;)

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #18178
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Am I supposed to be going to this pride thingy?

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #18179
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I would quite like a man/woman/cuddle.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #18180
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

*Cuddles Emily*

It IS the same as a real one. I swear.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 39 (0 members and 39 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:47 AM.