RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #18061
Chernobog
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

I need to go to the shop. It looks far too wet outside to attempt it.

Chernobog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:22 PM   #18062
Jukebox
 

I nearly got refused onto the plane on Wednesday. Luckily, they let me on:)

(It's because I missed my flight home and my return was cancelled. I haven't done anything illegal)

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:24 PM   #18063
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

I didn't spell any 'parks' of my name wrong Olivia ;P
I spelt Alexandra wrong :[

Awh Ash !! No I didn't luckily enough !



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:28 PM   #18064
Jukebox
 

Woaah...I'm a ****!
Alex, as you shorten your name- you should be forgiven by the Nazis(exam markers)

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #18065
Jukebox
 

Why does it blank out tw*t? It's not a swear word. It's another word for vagina!
I bet I can still write penis without it being blanked.

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #18066
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

How SEXIST !

This is true. As I never write my full name I totally should be.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #18067
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Hahahaha. That's probably why. Oh god Alex. <3

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:43 PM   #18068
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

That was MY idea!





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:39 PM   #18069
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Alex! How did you find it?
Your volcanoes question didn't look too bad?

That was a ****ing godsend set of questions todayyyy. Blagged my E I reckon. Thank God. (this may jinx it though, hmmmm, please dont!)

So glad today is overrrrrrrr :D

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:58 PM   #18070
Jukebox
 

Today I have baked a cake and some biscuits!

Hol eat them. There's loads.
Chels just sent me porn.

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #18071
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I looovve home cooked stuff. I never get it though. What type of biscuits did you make?

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #18072
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

They were fit!

Anyone for sex?....i'm borrrrred.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:56 PM   #18073
Jukebox
 

I made a chocolate cake, coconut&chocolate bizzzzkits and coconut bizzzzkits.

They're alright actually.

HOL, I'LL HAVE SEX WITH YOU!

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #18074
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

OK ;) Give me five!





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:06 PM   #18075
Jukebox
 

Haha ace ;)

But like...you're right infront of me.

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:10 PM   #18076
Little Lost Clock
 
Little Lost Clock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Well....technically you do have to be near someone to have sex with them....just works better that way.





Little Lost Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #18077
Jukebox
 

Obviously!

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:38 AM   #18078
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I'm exhausted. =[

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:43 AM   #18079
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Yeh volcanoes was aight.
Totally don't understand why out school didn't do tourism though, it looked SO much better than our human questions :\

*shrugs*

Gotta hope.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:28 AM   #18080
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I'm shivery colddd. BUT yay for my brother doing a nice thing and coming home so I'm not on my own tonight. =]

Yay for Alex. =]

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:00 PM.