RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-02-2011, 12:19 AM   #18021
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I love you because you rock me



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 01:34 AM   #18022
Drewbles
 
Drewbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

I love you because you make me smile. =)










Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 01:36 AM   #18023
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I love you because you're such a sweet and caring person :)



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 01:50 AM   #18024
Drewbles
 
Drewbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

I love you for the same reasons. =)
You are simply lovely. =)










Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 02:36 AM   #18025
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

i love you cause i you're on this thread alot




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 05:23 AM   #18026
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

I love you, because you let me borrow from your magical medicine cabinet. I think I need all 4 of those right now.:P



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #18027
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I love you, and hope you're doing alright! I hope the triggers go away



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #18028
Anarchymummy
fighting with automatic self destruction...
 
Anarchymummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Up North
I am currently:

I love you because you always seem to post above me and your ace :D





“Though she be but little, she is fierce!”

20.12 .07 - Cathryn



Anarchymummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 09:30 PM   #18029
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I love you because you are 4 years free! That's awesome :)



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 09:54 PM   #18030
Drewbles
 
Drewbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

I love you because you are brilliant. =D
*hugs*










Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 11:02 PM   #18031
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I love you, because just as your flowers open to the sun, so could your loveliness open anybody's heart



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 01:21 AM   #18032
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I love you because you are very poetic :)



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 03:36 AM   #18033
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

i love you and want you to feel better

and that didn't have a reason in it :P im tired....

i love you cause you post so much to support people


Last edited by PassedExpectations : 16-02-2011 at 03:37 AM. Reason: forgot to actually give a reason :P



this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 03:54 AM   #18034
Drewbles
 
Drewbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

I love you because you are caring.










Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #18035
~IntoxicatedRainbow
<3
 
~IntoxicatedRainbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

I love you because you live in Canada.





A hand above the water / An angel reaching for the sky
Is it raining in heaven - Do you want us to cry?



~IntoxicatedRainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #18036
Lemonade.
 
Lemonade.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Sussex, UK
I am currently:

I love you coz you live in the Netherlands and I really don't know where that is! (my geography skills are not good haha)





Heading up to four years free. I NEVER thought I'd be in this position - recovery IS possible and it is even better than you can imagine :)

In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. Psalm 118:5


Lemonade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #18037
erin654
Erin Lestrange
 
erin654's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Orem, UT
I am currently:

I love you because you're British and your sig is great :)

erin654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #18038
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I love you because I can really relate to your avatar
and I see you're (relatively) new!- welcome :)



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 09:56 PM   #18039
Drewbles
 
Drewbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

I love you because you are an absolute sweetie. *hughughughug*










Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #18040
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

I love you because your an awesome person.

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 34 (0 members and 34 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:30 PM.